The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Hi all, great day today. Did a 27km walk for The Push for Change thepushforchange.com
  • ami4kids
    ami4kids Posts: 6 Member
    I'll be 40 this year, still seems surreal. I run marathons and do sprint tris during the summer. I took up a vegetarian diet nearly 2 years ago but managed to eat nothing but junk...So I'm kinda fit, kinda unhealthy. I'm def down for some tips and encouragement.
  • redladie49
    redladie49 Posts: 3 Member
    edited February 2017
    Hello !! Everyone I have been trying to lose 50lbs for years I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm Really trying this time so feel free to add me and willing to except advice. Thank u age 40
  • hs112975
    hs112975 Posts: 51 Member
    Hello I am Heather. From Pennsylvania. Age 40. I'm starting my second year to try to lose 70 pounds.
  • MagicGobolino
    MagicGobolino Posts: 9 Member
    I'm Zoë from Bristol, England. How do I add myself to this group?!
  • hs112975
    hs112975 Posts: 51 Member
    I'm Zoë from Bristol, England. How do I add myself to this group?!

If you're using a cell phone you can get to the top of the page where you see the title and push the stat to highlight itt1lzid18qwv5.jpg
  • LauraDubbleya
    LauraDubbleya Posts: 79 Member
    Hi there. I'm 54. Feel free to add me. I need all the motivation I can get!! Thanks.
  • grinner30
    grinner30 Posts: 122 Member
    46 here, Please add.
  • Desertcolt07
    Desertcolt07 Posts: 1,132 Member
    36 and everything hurts.
  • pnthomas7
    pnthomas7 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey! I'm 42. Feel free to add me :)
  • Stationagentjules
    Stationagentjules Posts: 57 Member
    Hello. I'm Julie and I am 50.
  • Ryan_Jacob
    Ryan_Jacob Posts: 86 Member
    I am 38... Add away ☺
  • Carlos2776
    Carlos2776 Posts: 13 Member
    41 here... Do I qualify to be in your exclusive club??? Lol jk
  • priestp1
    priestp1 Posts: 34 Member
    48 here - Please feel free to add me. New to MFP. Look forward to the motivation :)
  • I'm back with a new profile. Add me.
  • E_Mae
    E_Mae Posts: 1 Member
    37 here! Would love some new friends and kind of shy about sending friend requests! Feel free to add me!
  • gakfit71
    gakfit71 Posts: 4 Member
    New to this community. Trying out a new road of health tracking to keep me on roads like this for a long time to come. 1dr1t65g82oc.png
    Wouldn't mind some friends to compare and get me through along the way. Feel free to add me.
  • Haught2015
    Haught2015 Posts: 90 Member
    I am 34...Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • Domino_75
    Domino_75 Posts: 373 Member
    I have caught myself on the weight loss roller coaster. I lost about 45 lbs, but have gained it all back and then some. My highs are getting higher, and my lows no longer exist. I need an intervention. I love to support my friends and need help getting off this unhealthy cycle.