WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY BODY!

Options

Replies

• elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the input. I have been without a period for a whole entire month! I blame it on not exercising and weight gain. This is the second time it has went on a hiatus. The first time it went missing was 3 years ago. It was gone for four months because of weight gain and once I lost all of the weight my period started again.

I may be missing something, but isn't that normal???
  • DeterminedbyGod
    DeterminedbyGod Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »
    Thanks for the input. I have been without a period for a whole entire month! I blame it on not exercising and weight gain. This is the second time it has went on a hiatus. The first time it went missing was 3 years ago. It was gone for four months because of weight gain and once I lost all of the weight my period started again.

For some women missing a period for a month is normal, but not for me. I have a period every month like clockwork until I get to over 300 pounds

• GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »

I took it the way you did Elphie, then had to re-read. I think she meant she skipped a month.
  • comeonnow142857
    comeonnow142857 Posts: 310 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    In that case (you are reading our posts), answering this question is important to helping you:
    @DeterminedbyGod I have a question. You said you eat 1900-2000 calories per day. Then you said, "I also snack a lot during the day." My question is, Do you accurately and truthfully record your lots of snacks in that range of calories which is between 1900 and 2000? I only ask because of that 4-letter word "also".

• courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Hi you all I am reading your posts and will be taken the advice not to weigh myself constantly

What about everyone asking you if you log your snack calories too or if you eat 1900 to 2000 calories but then ALSO have untracked snacks? You already mentioned a cheat meal... those untracked snacks and cheat meals can really add up and cancel out your deficit so that no weight loss will happen.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,027 Member
    Options
    Nothing is wrong, stop standing on the scale, you are wasting more time getting on and off it, its not a stepper.
    Just log your food, track your calories and be patient.

It just seems weird to jump back to 320 after reading 317 a few seconds ago

The scale is on a hard surface, right? And the battery is new?
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,027 Member
    Options

Maybe you're pregnant?
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    OP--take the advice to log EVERYTHING and stop the cheat meals and or days. Time to get serious.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    A 3lb poop.... I shouldn't laugh but.....
    anyways, I'm new at this to. Keep tracking like everyone says, put yr scales away and keep trying!!!! Good luck
  • DeterminedbyGod
    Options
    Hi you guys it was just period symptoms
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    If you can't lose weight at 320lbs then you are doing something very very wrong.

How many calories a day do you eat?

OP just needs to poop!

I am constipated and can't!

Get some Miralax, mix it with whatever it is tasteless and if the constipation is an on going issue drink miralax 1-2 times per week. This helps if you are on a high protein diet.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Hi you guys it was just period symptoms

Panic over then....
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,982 Member
    Options
    Hi you all I am reading your posts and will be taken the advice not to weigh myself constantly

What about everyone asking you if you log your snack calories too or if you eat 1900 to 2000 calories but then ALSO have untracked snacks? You already mentioned a cheat meal... those untracked snacks and cheat meals can really add up and cancel out your deficit so that no weight loss will happen.

@DeterminedbyGod we're still wondering if your snacking and cheat meal(s) are included in that 1900 to 2000 calories.
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »

@DeterminedbyGod we're still wondering if your snacking and cheat meal(s) are included in that 1900 to 2000 calories.
    She should also open her food diary, when seeking such input.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Not sure if u want support for being constipated and having your period or are genuinely looking for weight lose help and advice. I can't do this anymore
  • DeterminedbyGod
    Options
    Hi you all I cut out snacking. I only snack on veggies and apples but in moderation
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Hi you all I cut out snacking. I only snack on veggies and apples but in moderation

One last time.

Are these snacks included in the 1900 calories you say you eat, or are they over and above the 1900 calories? Do you log your snacks or not.
    Can you open your diary?
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options

doesnt matter if the snacks are healthy or not,. do you count them in your calories?