Say it again, Sam......

Options

Replies

• MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    a lot of the old guard are divisive, insidious and petty. Most are decent folks dealing with their own demons, but some just hide their horns with a paper halo
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,451 Member
    Options
    Be nice..you'll catch more with honey than vinegar....it's not that hard really
    I know you hide behind that mask..are you afraid if people see the real you ..they won't like what they see? Honestly the mask is scarier ..
  • Badger_Girl99
    Badger_Girl99 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    Thank you for letting me talk about the guilt I've been harboring for a year. Though I doubt you'll see this, it was nice to tell someone not in my "real life" and not feel judged. You're right, I need to heal.
  • slivesey77
    slivesey77 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options
    Glasses have no effect on your prettiness.
  • Liftheavylovehard
    Liftheavylovehard Posts: 5,393 Member
    Options
    I should have read your wall and profile better, especially seeing Mr. & Mrs. being used. But I didn't and you put brakes on things and that hurt. As much as that hurt, it made me realize a few things. So thanks for teaching me a lesson
  • Liftheavylovehard
    Liftheavylovehard Posts: 5,393 Member
    Options
    You are everything I admire. You have strength, determination, beauty and brains. You never quit even though you want too. You make me want to do better. And you look stunning all dolled up and you look just as stunning after a work out. I think we would get into a lot of trouble if we met
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    You're one beautiful human being. The inside beauty is just as great as the outside.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    You've been a complete gentleman everytime you've messaged me and you'll never know how much I appreciate that.

This needed resharing.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    You make me feel judged and ganged up on.
  • FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    It's nice to know we aren't the only one struggling with something, and I appreciate you being someone I felt comfortable talking to about it. I hope things get better and brighter for you soon, and that you meet your goals, difficult though they are at times. You might be a new friend, but thank you for being a true one.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you really give me the *kitten*
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I honestly lol when I see your posts:-) so funny, I love your humour
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Your not on my friends list.... but I can see what you have done and do! Id admire you
This discussion has been closed.