The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Ziggy1031
    Ziggy1031 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Turning 40 this year. High was 250lbs goal is 145lbs. Looking for MFP friends for motivation and accountability.. add me
  • ShyFromCanada
    ShyFromCanada Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    41 and always happy to make new friends. :smile:
  • TinaSpinQueen
    TinaSpinQueen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Greetings from a mid-40s gal! New to MFP. Have a Garmin Vivofit3, goal of 15 pounds to lose, mostly a walker, love wine & cheese (to a fault!), a mom to 4 teens, & work full time. Looking for "pals" to help with mutual motivation. Can't drop the weight quickly at this age like I did in my 20s & 30s... So frustrating. Best wishes to you all for health success!!
  • EdinTx
    EdinTx Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Ha! That's me!! Feel free to add me.
  • alexandraolaru_
    alexandraolaru_ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 and feel amazing.
  • Kari_Bear78
    Kari_Bear78 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Welcome to everyone!!! Feel free to add me!!!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Used my -ARP Discount Card tonight. Almost forgot I was entitled to a discount for being "old".

That's our local Association of Retired Persons, but they allow membership from 50 while still working.
  • daddio66in2000
    daddio66in2000 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to hit 53, add if you wish. Just started to get serious abut my health. Down 48 lbs so far. You all can add me I need all the help I can get.
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Sedu1906 wrote: »
    Reluctantly walks into the middle aged room. I'm not wearing a fanny pack though.

Fanny pack, NO, spandex cycling kit, YES! :)
  • fkfl81
    fkfl81 Posts: 12 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    36 this year ... no friends on here yet. Would love a few people motivating me and keeping me accountable! Please add me! 30lbs to lose!
  • sandrasolis70
    sandrasolis70 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Almost 44!!! Feel free to add me.
  • the_fabuliz_life
    the_fabuliz_life Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just joined "Club 40" LOL.....I'd love new friends....especially ones that actually comment and over words of encouragement instead of clicking just the like button HAHAHAHAH! J/K! Anyone else here feel free to add me! :-)
  • mistymw1
    mistymw1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Knocking on 43's door. Add me!
  • qmaybe6
    qmaybe6 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    40 here...feel free to add me.
  • Creepermom
    Creepermom Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    35 here, feel free to add me, recently jumped back on the wagon (let's see how long i'll last this time before losing motivation! hehe)
  • perfekta
    perfekta Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Just turned 40, add away, especially if you are a smart as$ , sarcastic, etc.
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    Mentioned before -39 and always after new friends. Especially those who understand the pain of sore joints 3 days after football