Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Same ol'
    Same ol'
    Evening routines
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Telling someone goodnight always feels strangely intimate to me.
  • Bro0000
    Bro0000 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I like to dance, bro. But people make fun of me for always dancing.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    tjiddy wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Goodnight

Creeper ;)

Goodnight

Sweet dreams my little sugar pie!
    (Too much?)

'nighty night' sounds creepy in a Kathy Bates kinda way
  • LittleHearseDriver
    Options

Goodnight
    Its very 'I'm going to be thinking about you in bed' vibe to it or maybe I'm just a pervert.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

Goodnight
    Its very 'I'm going to be thinking about you in bed' vibe to it or maybe I'm just a pervert.

You say that like there's something wrong with being a perv...

You're cute. It's okay for you to be a perv. ;)
  • LittleHearseDriver
    Options
    Oh you wouldn't think I'm cute if you could hear my thoughts! I'll keep up the illusion though ;)
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Oh you wouldn't think I'm cute if you could hear my thoughts! I'll keep up the illusion though ;)

If they are anything like my thoughts, I'd probably just laugh with you. :D
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    I knew my living all alone would probably end up with me killing myself
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »

I hope this is a joke :#
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    salembambi wrote: »

I hope this is a joke :#

me too ... chin up and hugs beautiful lady <3
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    My back has been a problem for years and now it's killing me.
    I feel a tingling sensation down to my knees and I feel like my feet are weak. I know what it could be so I've never got it checked out cause it's scary and I don't want to have a surgery if that's it so I'm always hoping it'll go away and for a few months there I thought it was gone.. Then I did a new PR yesterday in DL and lost my form for a second. Now the problem is back x10 and I'm to scared to call the doc and ask him to get me an X-ray to check out my spine.
    I'm also to scared to tell my coach cause that means he'll tell me I'm not allowed to lift until we know what's wrong with my back for sure and I deep down I'm pretty sure I've got a spinal disc herniation... and that *kitten* is scary..

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    I feel a tingling sensation down to my knees and I feel like my feet are weak. I know what it could be so I've never got it checked out cause it's scary and I don't want to have a surgery if that's it so I'm always hoping it'll go away and for a few months there I thought it was gone.. Then I did a new PR yesterday in DL and lost my form for a second. Now the problem is back x10 and I'm to scared to call the doc and ask him to get me an X-ray to check out my spine.
    I'm also to scared to tell my coach cause that means he'll tell me I'm not allowed to lift until we know what's wrong with my back for sure and I deep down I'm pretty sure I've got a spinal disc herniation... and that *kitten* is scary..

I hope its not sweetie..but you really do need it seen to .....be careful love ..Id hate to see you in pain :*
  • Gimsteinn
    Options

I hope its not sweetie..but you really do need it seen to .....be careful love ..Id hate to see you in pain :*

I know.. I'm gathering courage to call my doc and schedule an appointment. Being out of commission just scares me so much. Thanks Jo :*:*
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

I know.. I'm gathering courage to call my doc and schedule an appointment. Being out of commission just scares me so much. Thanks Jo :*:*

I'll cross my fingers for you :*
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options

Yup go to doc ASAP, I think you know you should do it too but I know the feeling. You have to have it checked before lifting, you don't wanna make it worse. There are some moves I can recommend if its not the "you know what".
  • Gimsteinn
    Options
    subcounter wrote: »

Yup go to doc ASAP, I think you know you should do it too but I know the feeling. You have to have it checked before lifting, you don't wanna make it worse. There are some moves I can recommend if its not the "you know what".

lol I love that you called it "you know what" made me laugh.
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    Options

Dear....do get it checked out as soon as you can...I have two herniated discs...I refused to have surgery but there are new techniques now that make it really easy...and get you back in the saddle much quicker....You don't want to do more damage....just saying...