New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    9viqetpvv6an.jpg

WHY, OH WHY, did I have to try these?!?!?!?!?!

A little too sweet for my taste, but so damn good.

Dangerous.

NSV: I only had one.

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Noodles & Company released two new dishes and I couldn't resist the Pork Adobo. Has a little heat and a lot of flavor I love it! However, $7.83 for a small is a little pricey so it's not something I'll get regularly but it was very filling and satisfying! Not at all aesthetically appealing like the picture though haha!uei7146lb5pz.png
    73v4wocuth5o.jpg

I love Noodles and Company. If we have to eat out, that is a favorite. The Korean meatballs are out of this world. And the Chicken Noodle soup is some of the best I have ever had.

I don't know about that soup thing. I've never had it, but I can't imagine any chicken noodle soup topping Bob Evans!

Also finally tried the One Touch latte creamer! I got the caramel and I LOVE IT. Not quite what I was expecting; I somehow expected it to be more of a powder that reacts with the liquid kind of like the 2-step Gevalia frothing k-cups, but this was kind of like flavored whipped cream. Honestly I bet if you did find a flavored whipped cream and stirred it the result would be the same. Still, it's a fun idea and had a nice caramel flavor while not tasting too fake! Definitely wasn't froth though, it was cream. If you want froth, either get a steaming pitcher or Gevalia!
    zfrm12d3pr84.jpg
    gujn8f97w2do.jpg

Also found a review for the Oreo Easter Eggs that were released!
    http://www.junkfoodguy.com/2017/02/20/oreoegg/#sthash.EReCAM1w.dpbs

And lastly, this. This is all I want right now.
    sqqglnx7wu0r.png

Scratch that. I just went to Junk Banter's instagram and now I want a lot more.
    They already got Enlightened's new flavor. They rated Halo Top's red velvet better as better than Enlightened's version (said HT was sweeter, which I thought HT's red velvet wasn't sweet at all especially compared to their salted caramel) but the pictures of Enlightened makes it look delicious so I'm still optimistic! They said the red velvet Halo Top was their favorite HT. It was my least favorite, but I love red velvet normally so this makes me really interested now in how much these reviews will apply to me.
    The birthday cake got rated better than Halo Top.
    The cinnabon muffin things must be microwaved apparently, and that thing from Starbucks is a cookie butter bar that got a 9/10. *exhales* alright now I'm done, I promise. For now.
    d3vobvr5yg1k.png
    iso48ppnovx8.png
    a5dy220ejf1k.png
    ozsztga6eodu.png
    yqk73799l9md.png

The Starbucks bar & Edy's ice cream look amazing!

I might write to Enlightened & let them know that they should bring their pints to more places in Pennsylvania.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    pGNC1-24607588dt.jpg

Really liked this bar! I plan on buying this one again once I run out of bars.

I must've gotten a bad batch of Combat Crunch Birthday Cake, because the bars are as hard as a rock.

pGNC1-11009148dt.jpg

This has to be almost at the top of my list of worst protein bars I have ever had the displeasure of eating! All it tasted like was a bar full of uncooked dough. Disgusting.
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    I bought a new brand of almond butter. It had a higher rating than Justin's (on Amazon) so we shall see.

BYB-14998-1.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    I bought a new brand of almond butter. It had a higher rating than Justin's (on Amazon) so we shall see.

BYB-14998-1.jpg

I love this stuff! It has the same texture as peanut butter, VERY creamy!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,644 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I just saw a review for the new peeps oreos and apparently the filling tastes less like peeps and more like birthday cake frosting. So now I have to freakin' buy them!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Ugh, I just saw a review for the new peeps oreos and apparently the filling tastes less like peeps and more like birthday cake frosting. So now I have to freakin' buy them!

Great thanks for posting that :'(! Now I'll have to buy a package too since it's supposed to taste like frosting :#.
  • boothekm1
    boothekm1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Sahale Maple Pecans!!! Freaking amazing!!
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options

BYB-14998-1.jpg
    This stuff is dangerous. You'll end up having to hide it from yourself in the back of the cabinet like I had to.

(Little secret: Aldi's Simply Nature brand almond butter is just as good, with similar ingridients for almost 1/2 the price!)
  • NEOHgirl
    NEOHgirl Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    mom2colbyj wrote: »
    uqw2qxnols4t.jpg
    So I made the Lemon Blueberry ones for breakfast this morning. The lemon flavor is very subtle and if I didn't know what flavor it was suppose to be I probably wouldn't know it was there.

You could probably just add a little bit of fresh lemon zest for minimal calories to get the extra lemon flavor.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options

BYB-14998-1.jpg
    This stuff is dangerous. You'll end up having to hide it from yourself in the back of the cabinet like I had to.

(Little secret: Aldi's Simply Nature brand almond butter is just as good, with similar ingridients for almost 1/2 the price!)

I didn't care for Aldi's almond butter after having had Trader Joe's. The texture admittedly wasn't the same, but I thought the taste was superior.

I guess I just don't like almond butter with the added oil. I know it's drippy, but.. I'll stick with it.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    For those who use nut butters responsibly...

Power Fuel Crunchy!!

https://www.nuttzo.com/products/
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options

BYB-14998-1.jpg

I love this stuff! It has the same texture as peanut butter, VERY creamy!

Perfect amount of salt, too.

I did a taste testing of a number of almond butters last year, and that one was definitely my favorite.
  • ActivatedAlm0nds
    ActivatedAlm0nds Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I still need to try their actual birthday cake cookies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Tried their cinnamon powder and was so impressed I splurged on samples of the fruity pebbles. Again, tastes just like the cereal I can't believe this brand isn't more popular! 5/5 although my personal preference is the cinnamon since I can slightly taste an aftertaste of what I think is food coloring with the fruity flavor, but I'm very impressed regardless!
    r963c6daelyt.jpg

P.S. I found one last pint of the caramel oatmeal Enlightened ice cream at Shoprite today (went to a different location) and also noticed more Halo Top flavors so I could give the Red Velvet one more chance with some ovaltine!
  • liftingandlipstick
    liftingandlipstick Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    p03d9aas1n7d.jpg

I'm sure this was a last fall "Limited Edition", but I just picked it up last week. I don't love the texture/filling-ness of the whips, but this flavor was phenomenal! Very citrusy with just a tang of sweet cranberry. Wish it would stick around- and in regular texture :/
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Tried their cinnamon powder and was so impressed I splurged on samples of the fruity pebbles. Again, tastes just like the cereal I can't believe this brand isn't more popular! 5/5 although my personal preference is the cinnamon since I can slightly taste an aftertaste of what I think is food coloring with the fruity flavor, but I'm very impressed regardless!
    r963c6daelyt.jpg

P.S. I found one last pint of the caramel oatmeal Enlightened ice cream at Shoprite today (went to a different location) and also noticed more Halo Top flavors so I could give the Red Velvet one more chance with some ovaltine!

Tempted to order samples of these now! I'm skeptical about protein powders because they usual taste chemically....do these have a fake taste to them?
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    @hgycta is there a coupon code you use? With shipping the total comes to $14.97 for 3 each of the 2 flavors! That's expensive!