New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Probably not new but they were on sale...

0070640003190_CL_version_type_large.jpeg

Did not like the last cones I bought (Good Humor) but these are delicious. I hope my daughter gobbles them up soon or bad things might happen.

Thanks for the reminder for the sample of the granola cup! I never actually read my Betty Crocker emails and was wondering why I never get emails about samples. Sigh. That being said, I typically never get the samples I sign up for either, so...
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    49pcfca3b2tz.png
    Francl27 wrote: »

Did not like the last cones I bought (Good Humor) but these are delicious. I hope my daughter gobbles them up soon or bad things might happen.

Thanks for the reminder for the sample of the granola cup! I never actually read my Betty Crocker emails and was wondering why I never get emails about samples. Sigh. That being said, I typically never get the samples I sign up for either, so...

That's weird you don't get the samples. I'll have to see what happens; usually I request samples from Pillsbury too and I always get those, this is my first time with Betty Crocker :x
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    So I tried the Ovaltine in Halo Top like someone suggested. It did make it A LOT better but at the same time my ice cream addiction is already pretty unhealthy so this doesn't help ;p
    I tried it in the Red Velvet. They switched to gold lids, but do you guys know if they also changed recipes? I swear the pint of Red Velvet I had before didn't have this many or this big of chocolate chunks in it, this almost feels like cake (almost). It's definitely not chocolate chips... they're soft! Still, it's not very sweet on its own and while this helps, I still needed that cream cheese swirl.
    96w8ho9x067n.jpg

Also tried the mint cookie Hershey's layer bar after being back and forth as to whether I want to introduce that to my taste buds. Dang. I wish I hadn't. I love it.
    cjwaeggypsca.jpg

They are actually brownie pieces. Which is why this flavor is one of my favorites. :smiley: My pints have always had them.
  • ActivatedAlm0nds
    ActivatedAlm0nds Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    49pcfca3b2tz.png

That's weird you don't get the samples. I'll have to see what happens; usually I request samples from Pillsbury too and I always get those, this is my first time with Betty Crocker :x
    Tablespoon sends samples in emails too... I got a lemon herb box of Good Table: Freezer to Plate, but still haven't gotten the Larabar.

Actually, the Clean Whey Bar from Pure Protein still hasn't shown up either. I'm hoping it's just me not having a good sense of time.

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    49pcfca3b2tz.png

Tablespoon sends samples in emails too... I got a lemon herb box of Good Table: Freezer to Plate, but still haven't gotten the Larabar.

Actually, the Clean Whey Bar from Pure Protein still hasn't shown up either. I'm hoping it's just me not having a good sense of time.

I never got the Noosa coupon.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    49pcfca3b2tz.png

I get emails from Pillsbury with recipes but never any sample email.

Still waiting for the Noosa coupon too.
  • ActivatedAlm0nds
    Options
    I never get anything from Pillsbury's either. I think Tablespoon falls under General Mill.
  • liftingandlipstick
    liftingandlipstick Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    I never got my Noosa coupon either, but I DID get TWO free Kind bars in the mail last week.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    All of you Carrot Cake lovers haha here's something for you

32663234062_5cef2a2239_z.jpg?resize=525%2C640&ssl=1

LOL I was thinking of them too when I saw that this morning.

Those look sinfully delicious
  • OhMsDiva
    Options
    32708725341_99a10cbbec_z.jpg?resize=640%2C384&ssl=1

Oh man those are just dangerous. Bought them 'for the kids'. Right. I like both equally.

I need these in my life.
  • OhMsDiva
    Options
    Jruzer wrote: »
    Raynne413 wrote: »
    Got to try those oreos too. Although I admit... I've never had anything 'red velvet' in my life... What does it taste like?

I've always felt that it was just chocolate dyed red. LOL

I do believe you are correct. It's the cream cheese frosting that distinguishes it.

NOOOOOOOOOO true red velvet is red because of beet juice!!

Doesn't red velvet also usually have buttermilk? I swear good red velvet flavored products do!

That is why I stopped buying everything red velvet. A lot of companies just add red dye and call it red velvet.
  • OhMsDiva
    Options
    Speziface wrote: »
    Tried the Girl Scout S'mores cookies finally. Ugh. Too much sweet; not enough chocolate or graham cracker to balance it.

OTOH, I finally figured out the Halo Top Birthday Cake is much better with some Ovaltine added to it; that makes it taste like a chocolate cake instead just a frosted vanilla cake.

I didn't like the Smores Girl Scout cookies either. I regretted wasting the calories. My favorite is still the Samoas/Caramel Delites. They're almost too sweet for me these days, but that means it's easier to stop at one or two.

I was also not impressed with the GS smores. Did not taste like a smore to me. I should have stuck to thin mints, but they are dangerous in my house.
  • OhMsDiva
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »
    9viqetpvv6an.jpg

WHY, OH WHY, did I have to try these?!?!?!?!?!

A little too sweet for my taste, but so damn good.

Dangerous.

NSV: I only had one.

Way to sweet. They were so sweet that I could not eat them. Another red velvet bust
  • OhMsDiva
    Options
    LadyGnat wrote: »
    I got these chocolate pizzelles from Whole Foods, they're 25 calories per cookie, and I LOVE them. Very chocolaty. They're like a flat, round, thin chocolate waffle cone. I like to have a serving of birthday cake Halo Top and crumble the pizzelle on top.

[[/i]

I bought some at Ross but I always forget about them. They are good though
  • hgycta
    edited February 2017
    Options
    20% off Califia Farms coffee on target's cartwheel app! Only had the mocha Nitro cold brew so this gave me the perfect excuse to try the others!
    Also noticed that the new filled peeps got 10/10 on the impulsivebuy in a review! They. Look. Perfect.
    lgdfwc97mjiw.jpg

• ActivatedAlm0nds
    Options
    cookies3.jpg

I've been looking for these since I first saw the post on the Impulsive Buy. I saw blue berry ONCE at Kroger when I couldn't drop it off at the house. Suddenly, last week, the display basket in front of milk had a ton of these and one strawberry short cake. I only picked up a blueberry lemon but was happy to finally see them.

This week? There were only blueberry lemon cookies all slapped with the CLEARANCE sticker. :|

I left them in the toaster oven a little too long and couldn't taste too much fruit, but my sister has been raving about them.
  • hgycta
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Found this at shoprite on sale for $1.99. SO DELICIOUS. Everyone in my house absolutely loved it if anyone sees this flavor it's a must try! Their tiramisu and cannoli flavors didn't do much for me but this and Spumoni are incredible.
    romqf34q5kt3.jpg
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Omg ohyeah one maple donut is hands down THE BEST of all flavors!!!!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    josette06 wrote: »
    My Giant started carrying Enlightened! I no longer will have ice cream envy from you guys. I bought the peanut butter one because my t-rex arms couldn't reach the salted caramel. :smiley:

Why did you have to post this! Now I'll have to go look!