• TommyW45
    TommyW45 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I watch 50 percent not even wipe down !
  • HeliumIsNoble
    HeliumIsNoble Posts: 1,213 Member
    Options
    BABetter1 wrote: »
    While we're judging people at planet fitness . . . . why do so many people wipe down the wrong machine? I see people get off the machine, walk over to the sanitizer, go to a different machine (usually one right next to the on they were on) and wipe it down. And, that is why I wipe my machine down both before and after I use it.
    Forgot which one they were on?

And these people are allowed to contribute to the MFP food database. *sob* Explains a lot.

• BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    TommyW45 wrote: »
    I watch 50 percent not even wipe down !

That, I understand. I understand those people are just selfish @ holes.
  • PropheticHeroism
    PropheticHeroism Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Planet Fitness this pizza in my mouth.
  • TommyW45
    TommyW45 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I have to admit even though it's wrong the best I have seen , was a lady sitting in the massage chair , with a plate full of pizza , shoveling it in like a conveyor belt while watching the tv ! I admit I started laughing !
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Awolturtle wrote: »
    Colour me confused.

Are treadmills and pizza slices like matter and antimatter? Will allowing them to be in the same room cause an explosion?

How come I've never noticed this before? Or is the reaction between them a bit more low key, like having my uncle Ralph and his ex-wife, my aunt Cathy, in the same room together? Always fosters a frosty atmosphere, that does.

It's like dividing by zero... Chaos and melted cheese everywhere.

That's how I picture Chuck E Cheese! 2 kids and I've managed to avoid that hell somehow :tongue:
  • Colorscheme
    Colorscheme Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Mine doesn't offer pizza and bagels, which I guess is fine. No one says you have to eat them.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Stella3838 wrote: »
    Altess wrote: »
    None, I go to the gym at 4 am. Way to early for pizza. ;)

I would contend that it's never too early for pizza....

Agree. Pizza is a 24/7/365 opportunity for enjoyment.
  • gottennis_2
    gottennis_2 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    So today is free pizza Monday at the gym. I just can't wrap my head around eating pizza at the gym. I've been a member for 3 years and this is the first time I've come to the gym on pizza day. It's crazy packed up in here. Can't tell if people are here to workout or eat. I know it's a judgement free zone and all but I can't not judge people for eating while working out.

I see it as a marketing tool. You go and eat pizza and you don't lose weight so you have to keep signing up to lose the weight they keep helping you add back on. Makes perfect smart business since to me. LOL.
  • denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Is it good pizza? That's really all that matters.
  • PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I know it's a judgement free zone and all but I can't not judge people for eating while working out.

Then the issue is with you not them... unless they are wiping pizza grease over the equipment and not cleaning it up, then just ignore it. Or skip Pizza Day (whenever it is, I'm sure it's advertised).

I never said it was my issue. I was just pointing out an observation and my opinion towards it.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    So today is free pizza Monday at the gym. I just can't wrap my head around eating pizza at the gym. I've been a member for 3 years and this is the first time I've come to the gym on pizza day. It's crazy packed up in here. Can't tell if people are here to workout or eat. I know it's a judgement free zone and all but I can't not judge people for eating while working out.

If you think it is wrong of the gym to offer free food then voice your complaint to management/corporate. Otherwise don't go on free pizza day or find a new gym if it bothers you.
    It wouldn't bother me that people were eating at the gym unless those people were actually eating pizza while working out... getting food on equipment and such.
  • PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    It's only once a month -_-

And then there is bagel Tuesdays. Lets not forget.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    It's only once a month -_-

And then there is bagel Tuesdays. Lets not forget.

yes, it's been mentioned a few different times
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    I just don't understand most of, the complaints that occur concerning; free food! Many people complain that, they never get; anything for free & then when they do, they complain about that; as well!
This discussion has been closed.