Need to Lose 100 LBS -Robins Thread !

Options

Replies

• pneschich
    pneschich Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Monday check in. Started puréed foods yesterday. Ok, eating is hard, that must be why you lose so fast. Eating is no fun . I had a scrambled egg for breakfast it felt like a brick sitting in my stomach! Dinner was 2 oz of boiled chicken, 1/2 a boiled carrot and enough stock to make a purée, maybe a half a cup all blended. I shouldn't have finished it, holy cow it hurt! Today I had shakes for breakfast and lunch but more chicken broth and half an avacado puréed. It didn't taste bad but I couldn't eat more than half, maybe 1/3 cup. Avacado fluff is weird. Stopped eating sooner today, less pain. I think my intestines are getting lazy from being empty. General stomach "discomfort" all day. I'm getting my protein so calories don't matter, 450-650 per day for those scoring at home. I'm still pretty upbeat about it but somedays life throws you a curve when you really needed one right down the center.
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been on here much. I've been reading, just haven't had time to post. Here is my week 2 weigh-in. I was at 197.6 for 4 days in a row, so that's what I'm going with. Of course, today I bounced back up above my starting point, so we'll see how that holds up into week 3.

Name: Karen
    Height: 5' 7"
    Start Weight (week of Feb 22) 198.4
    Goal Weight (Week of April 22) 185

Weigh-ins on week of
    February 22: 198.4
    March 1: 197.6
    March 8:
    March 15:
    March 22:
    March 29:
    April 5:
    April 12:
    April 19:
    Last day April 22:

Weight -/+ this week: -.8
    Weight -/+ this month:
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    checking in. I'm stalled. Not losing, and gained a pound. Not sure why.
  • birgitkwood
    birgitkwood Posts: 486 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Name: Birgit
    Height: 6'0"

Start Weight (week of Feb 22) 203
    Goal Weight (Week of April 22) 199

Weigh-ins on week of
    February 22: 203
    February 28: 201
    March 8: 200.8
    March 15:
    March 22:
    March 29:
    April 5:
    April 12:
    April 19:
    Last day April 22:

Weight -/+ this week: -0.2
    Weight -/+ this month: -2.2

• lksmeeton
    lksmeeton Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Name: LaDana
    Height: 5'2"

Start Weight (week of Feb 22). 295
    Goal Weight (Week of April 22) 285

Weigh-ins on week of
    February 22: 295
    March 1: 292
    March 8: 293
    March 15:
    March 22:
    March 29:
    April 5:
    April 12:
    April 19:
    Last day April 22:

Weight -/+ this week: +1
    Weight -/+ this month: -2

It's been a rough week. Desserts are hard to pass up. It was my daughters birthday so we ate out and had cake and ice cream. I will have to be more diligent this week.
  • happygirlxxx
    happygirlxxx Posts: 301 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    This weeks weigh in :)

Name: Ana
    Height: 5'3"

Start Weight (week of Feb 22): 208.3
    Goal Weight (Week of April 22)197.0

Weigh-ins on week of
    February 22: 208.3
    March 1: 203.3
    March 8: 201.9
    March 15:
    March 22:
    March 29:
    April 5:
    April 12:
    April 19:
    Last day April 22:

Weight -/+ this week: -1.4
    Weight -/+ this month: -6.4
  • susan2396
    susan2396 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Whew. . . where do my days go? As soon as I’m ready to catch up, I just can’t find enough time in my day. I miss the daily posts, but just can’t get on every day like I would like. I’ve definitely learned my weekends are my carb days. Monday thru Friday I’m rocking it, but the weekends not so good. I need to change that immediately. I am glad though the scale has finally moved. It took the whole month, but at least it’s moving downward. I just keep taking it one day at a time. Exercise has been great! I’m loving my little gym. It’s not cheap, but I’m going, pushing myself and getting to know folks so it’s been totally worth it to me. My son leaves Thursday for Disney Orlando with his high school choir. I'm kid free for a long weekend. Woo Hoo!!! A "little" guy time Friday night, which hardly ever happens plus cleaning house and may squeeze in a massage too. Can't wait!!!!

@campfire – I’m behind on my posts, but whether it was a wig or not you looked FABULOUS!! I’ve never been a fan of costume parties, but maybe I’ll feel more comfortable in my skin one of these days and get out of my comfort zone.

@naceto – You had just started seeing the online guy. I’m so happy for you!! I’m hoping one of these days that happens to me, but it’s been two years and no luck whatsoever. I’ve been friends with one guy for over a year, but a “little” too much to share in this setting. I like him a lot and he seems to care about me, but a few hiccups in our way. I guess time will tell. Since we’re not exclusive, I’m still trying to date around. Like my BF told me, it’s like finding the perfect shoe. You have to try on a LOT of shoes to find just the right fit. LOL!!! I guess we both have giants in our boys. Cyrus is doing football. He’s too slow for basketball. He’s still 14 and 6’5”, 275 lbs with a size 18 shoe. It’s been crazy!!!!

@Nikion – Do you like eggplant? I’ve used that in place of noodles. Plus, I have this noodle less lasagna that I make so it’s carb friendly. I really don’t miss the noodles at all.

@pneschich – I’m 4 months post op and I tell you the mental games are real. I’ve accepted I don’t need food for stress, boredom, anxiety, etc. . it’s just fuel my body needs to survive and it needs the right fuel. You’ll be tired for awhile. Your body is still healing. For a solid 30+ days after surgery, I had to take it very slow. Listen to your body. Also, with any weight loss journey, you will be hitting stalls, plateaus, etc. . . I seem to be in a pattern (probably because of female crap, which you don’t have to deal with), but I don’t lose for 3-4 weeks than lose big in one week. It’s like my body holds onto it as tight as possible and then lets go. I really thought with my high intensity workouts I would see a steady loss, but that’s not how it’s coming off. The important thing is it's coming off. Slowly, but surely.

@gullgar – A dolphin’s brain? LOL!!! I’ve lost 7 aluminum step ladders. Holy she she!!!

@MyMowMow – So glad we reconnected. Can’t wait to keep chatting!!! A lot of new faces, but the group is still supporting the same which is great!

@Happygirl – If I know I’m going out, I have gotten really good about checking out their menu online first. I read somewhere that you should always be the first one to order and don’t change!! Most people once they hear what others order will often change their order. If I go with my first instinct, I normally make the healthier choice. It’s one meal and all behind you.

• susan2396
    susan2396 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Name: Susan
    Height: 5'7"

Start Weight (week of Feb 22) 257 lbs
    Goal Weight (Week of April 22) 242 lbs

Weigh-ins on week of
    February 22: 257 lbs
    March 1: 252 lbs
    March 8: 248 lbs
    March 15:
    March 22:
    March 29:
    April 5:
    April 12:
    April 19:
    Last day April 22:

Weight -/+ this week:
    Weight -/+ this month
  • debbieinva
    debbieinva Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    On vacation this week in Amish country! Fry pies,,, shoo fly pies,,, fried mush..... I could go on and on!!! This is gonna be HARD!!!

Name: Debbie
    Height:5'3

Started Jan 29 280.3
    Start Weight (week of Feb 22) 269.2
    Goal Weight (Week of April 22) 257

Weigh-ins on week of
    February 22: 269,2
    March 1: 266.0
    March 8: 264.7
    March 15; *
    March 22:
    March 29:
    April 5: **
    April 12:
    April 19:
    Last day April 22:
    * vacation week (Amish food!)
    ** Happy Birthday to me!!

Weight -/+ this week: +1.3
    Weight -/+ this month: +4.5
  • Marieyeyeam
    Marieyeyeam Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Lol I think I can finally say I have less than a 100 left to lose just need to confirm wen I get my new scale. I've been pretty stalled lately so it feels good to say I might have only 99 left to go
  • RachaelPooh
    RachaelPooh Posts: 5,888 Member
    Options
    March 1, 2017 7:55AM
    February 22, 2017 2:55PM

Name: Rachael (aka Rach or Mermaid)
    Height: 66"

Start Weight: 293.0 (W Feb 22)
    Goal Weight: <285.0 (A Apr 22)

Weigh-ins on Wednesdays
    February 22: 293.0
    March 1: 290.6
    March 8: 291.2
    March 15: **
    March 22:
    March 29:
    April 5:
    April 12:
    April 19:
    Last day April 22:

**birthday week

Weight -/+ this week: +0.6 :confused:
    Weight -/+ challenge total: -1.8 :star:
  • sand86802
    sand86802 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    This week weigh-in (I wont post the whole thing as MFP keeps cuttig my posts)
    Name: Helene
    Start weight: 294.8
    Goal: 280

Feb 22: 294.8
    March1: 290.6
    March 8:288.8

Weight loss this week: -1.8
    Weight loss this month: -6
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Name: Niki
    Height: 5'3"

Start Weight (week of Feb 22) 242.5
    Goal Weight (Week of April 22) 232

Weigh-ins on week of
    February 22: 242.5
    March 1: 242
    March 8: 242.6
    March 15:**
    March 22:
    March 29:
    April 5:
    April 12:
    April 19:
    Last day April 22:

Weight -/+ this week: + 0.6
    Weight -/+ this month: +0.1
  • naceto
    naceto Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    susan2396 wrote: »

@naceto – You had just started seeing the online guy. I’m so happy for you!! I’m hoping one of these days that happens to me, but it’s been two years and no luck whatsoever. I’ve been friends with one guy for over a year, but a “little” too much to share in this setting. I like him a lot and he seems to care about me, but a few hiccups in our way. I guess time will tell. Since we’re not exclusive, I’m still trying to date around. Like my BF told me, it’s like finding the perfect shoe. You have to try on a LOT of shoes to find just the right fit. LOL!!! I guess we both have giants in our boys. Cyrus is doing football. He’s too slow for basketball. He’s still 14 and 6’5”, 275 lbs with a size 18 shoe. It’s been crazy!!!!

SIZE 18?????!!! I thought Anthony had some height and feet... he is about 6'3" with a size 13 shoe. DANG!

Time definitely will tell... I had to be very patient to find this guy... and also to work out how to enjoy the relationship rather than rushing or pushing against the flow of things. I am so impatient ;) Keep trying on those shoes girl, you will find the right fit!

• Misnomer971
    Misnomer971 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Name: Jenny
    Height: 5'3

Start Weight: 210 (week of Feb 22)
    Goal Weight: 205 (Week of April 22)

Weigh-ins on week of
    02/22: 210
    03/01: 206
    03/08: 208
    03/15:
    03/22:
    03/29:
    04/05:
    04/12:
    04/19:
    Last day April 22:

Weight -/+ this week: +2
    Weight -/+ this month: -2
  • carsonmom4
    carsonmom4 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    New, well actually starting over today. My first step completed now to get back to incorporating MFP into my daily life so I can keep track of what I am doing or not doing each day.
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    Forgot to weight myself today for the March 8th week thing, but I'll try to remember tomorrow.... not that i've lost anything, despite working out and keeping calories under my daily limit.
  • RachaelPooh
    RachaelPooh Posts: 5,888 Member
    Options
    @mnwalkingqueen its an easy thing to put on weight eating out all the time. I use to go out for most meal and I didnt lose a son. Good for you for taking the reins back. You cook it, you control it! Find things you think are delicious and you like to make. See if you can make them healthier. Add vegetables. Add whole grains. Use less sugar and fat. Way to go on hitting the books again too! Not an easy thing to do!
  • gullagr
    gullagr Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Name: Rachel
    Height:5'6"

Start Weight (week of Feb 22) 208.8 lbs
    Goal Weight (Week of April 22) 194 lbs

Weigh-ins on week of
    February 22: 208.8 lbs
    March 1: 205.0 lbs
    March 8: 204.4 lbs
    March 15:
    March 22:
    March 29:
    April 5:
    April 12:
    April 19:
    Last day April 22:

Weight -/+ this week: -0.6 lbs
    Weight -/+ this month: -4.4 lbs

It was not a good week for weight loss! Had both my family and my BF's family staying with us for the weekend which meant a lot of eating out and wine. Plus my BF's birthday meant another night out on Tuesday. Need to reign it back in for the next few weeks. 6.1 lbs to lose in the next 3 weeks to make my Month #2 goal for my Transformer DietBet (10% over 6 months). I can do it!!