The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Michaelcarr1
    Michaelcarr1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi My name is Michael:
    I am in my 50s and would like to join this group if possible.
    Thanks,
    Mike
  • Loumossmfp78
    Loumossmfp78 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Im lou 38 from the uk! Would be nice to have a few more people around my age! Add me please
  • luvabulone814
    luvabulone814 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i am 45 and just starting my journey. I have tried many times in the past and failed, i can use all the support i can get lol...Good luck to everyone! Please add me!
  • BrandNewMan1970
    BrandNewMan1970 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Hi there, 47 been on MFP over 2 years consistent and have lost and maintained almost 70 lbs. always looking for more motivation or to help anyone who may want. Feel free to add
  • MscGray
    MscGray Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Recently turned 40, and back on the wagon...again... Super stoked because hubby is finally behind me and joining me in work outs! My work outs will consist of Jason Blaha's Ice Cream Fitness 3 days a week, Yoga 2 days a week, and Zumba 1 day. My goal is to feel more confident, have more energy and just look better (in time fore my niece's wedding in July). I need motivation/support, and hope to offer the same in return. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • I_Pedal_4_Pleasure
    I_Pedal_4_Pleasure Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Turned 56 in January...love to cycle and run, it calms and relaxes me.
  • gexking
    gexking Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    48...fighting the good fight.
  • MissyMeltAway
    MissyMeltAway Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just turned 50 in December. I have managed to keep some of my weight off, but I have a way to go. Please feel free to add me as a friend. I am friendly, outgoing and supportive. I would love to have a social aspect to my weight loss. :smile:
  • fitnesslover74
    fitnesslover74 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am a 5'8" tall 42 year old married lady looking to lose 30 pounds. I weigh in every week. Focusing on low carb high protein. Please read my profile and send an introductory message before adding me. Looking for those my own age who track food on MFP every day. I rarely "complete" my diary and I never post my exercise. I may not appear in your feed a lot, but I am always here!
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    This thread fell too far off the main page. Add me if you'd like.
  • lisawilkes20
    lisawilkes20 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    JenHuedy wrote: »
    Didn't know I could run or lift until I started in my 40s! Now all my real life friends are whining about getting old and fat and falling apart while I'm in the best shape of my life. Would love to have a few more "old" friends who enjoy the same things that I do.

I started 10 yrs later than you, I have a funny shoulder so not done the weights, but keep saying I want to try. Joined a beginners running group last yr, I feel healthier & fitter than I did 20 yrs ago!
  • dannybias50
    dannybias50 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Bodybuilder
    West Virginia

Very inspiring and motivating
    Add me if you need help
  • Truvanessa
    Truvanessa Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Have a great Friday!
  • TitoTim
    TitoTim Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am 53 and retired to the Philippines (from Texas). Hoping to find some like minded people here. I have been tracking for 6 months on another site and they keep "improving" things, and have improved me right out of there ha ha. Thought I would check out the community here.

...no way I can add my 6 months of tracking here.... bummer.... :smile:
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Hey middle agers. Am scheduled to try suspension yoga tonight,. Looking so forward to that! Did my indoor walk yesterday. Thank goodness it was scheduled for indoors as the wind was RAW yesterday.

Have a great weekend all. :)
  • SlimJimIII
    SlimJimIII Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sign me up-feel free to add, 53 here
  • BootCampC
    BootCampC Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    49 and training Hard! feel free to add me ..
  • lottathought
    lottathought Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    50 here. ...curious to see how close to my high school weight that I can get.
  • CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    TGIF! I need the weekend so much! Welcome new middle-agers!