True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I confess that I've come to the realization that I was not as special as I thought I was to someone... It hurts. The pain that comes with that is more than what I can bear.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am listening to the Biggie Smalls channel on Pandora, because today is the anniversary of his death.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I confess that I've come to the realization that I was not as special as I thought I was to someone... It hurts. The pain that comes with that is more than what I can bear.

I hate that feeling!! I'm sorry :(
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

So sorry you've had to realize this. That sucks. You're special to all of us if that matters.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

It's a horrible feeling, and one I'm very familiar with. You can get though it! It'll be hard and you'll be sad for a while, but you WILL be okay. :)
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options

You are special! Bump what that other person thinks!
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options

I confess I am impulsive. I need to work on that lol thank you everyone for your comforting words.

I think that will be my last confession for awhile.

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

I'm out.
  • Jazzberry91
    Jazzberry91 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am currently reading forums at work because I no longer wish to adult today. Also, I really cannot wait for dinner because I am splurging with bacon wrapped chicken breast
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I was not expecting summer to come so soon. I'm used to running the trails in the 50's, maybe 60's. But today the temp reached 80 before I even got half way in. Normally, it's a nice, pleasant run. But I confess that today I walked a couple of the big hills. I did it to save my life. :p
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess my singing is so awful it just sent my cat running away from the porch.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Also, I confess that I have thought about creating another MFP profile so I can like my own posts. :D But then, I have to confess that I'm way too lazy to actually do that. :|

9u3c00scbrmi.jpg
  • PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I confess that I deal with huge insecurities and low self-confidence and taking care of my health and my weight is the only thing that makes me feel better about myself sometimes.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm rewarding myself with a peach bellini since I just did lots of tidying so I can take selfies...actually no I had nothing else to do since we had a play date that the boy arranged and we have a dinner party Saturday that the hubs arranged. I wonder when I get to arrange something
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options

I confess I am impulsive. I need to work on that lol thank you everyone for your comforting words.

I think that will be my last confession for awhile.

Nah stay impulsive
  • Kintsugi_Haikyo
    Kintsugi_Haikyo Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess I don't seed my torrents.

I confess, I have no idea what "seed my torrents" means.

I confess that we originally posted that I Googled it and still didn't understand

It's Pirate talk. Because, Sharing is Caring! If you share (seeding), the load on other peers decreases.

Ohhhhhhhh, Thanks!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Been reveling in my pudginess this year. Oh well.
  • tfranke513
    tfranke513 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I once removed the tag off a mattress.
  • DarlingNikki2011
    DarlingNikki2011 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I confess... I am pretty sure my husband doesn't love me anymore. I think we're more roommates now. I don't know what to do and I'm not sure if it can be fixed.