Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Mmmm.... French toast
  • MsFlabULess
    MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Mmmm.... French toast

Its my favorite breakfast food!! One of my other favorite foods is sour cream :lol:
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »

I know! And I don't know what happened to get it closed down! I'm so bummed. :(
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Remind me to never eat corn again! I swear every time I eat corn I usually slack on my water intake & then become extremely constipated. Wednesday & Thursday I had added some calories I had when I overindulged in chocolate on Tuesday & then barely had an appetite from I guess my stomach rebelling against the corn intake.

Today it took me until almost 2:00 to actually get hungry & for dinner I decided to just eat a pint of Ben & Jerry's Red Velvet Cake ice cream (not that great) & around five Coco Lite rice cakes.

I plan on taking some Miralax since my stomach area still hurts a bit, but not as much since I actually have an appetite again.
  • mspris2u
    mspris2u Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I just ate a ghirardellli's ocean beach sundae.. It was delicious and worth every bite! but now I have a stomach ache and I might actually feel a little regretful..... which isn't a terrible this as this is a new feeling for me!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    mspris2u wrote: »
    I just ate a ghirardellli's ocean beach sundae.. It was delicious and worth every bite! but now I have a stomach ache and I might actually feel a little regretful..... which isn't a terrible this as this is a new feeling for me!

I think I need to know what and where this is!
  • mspris2u
    Options

My boss brought it from the Ghirardelli Ice Cream Shop at the outlet mall near us. I'm dying....

https://www.ghirardelli.com/media/locator/locations/pdf/T3617_FountainMenu_Outlet_April_2016-3.pdf

• quiksylver296
    Options

My boss brought it from the Ghirardelli Ice Cream Shop at the outlet mall near us. I'm dying....

https://www.ghirardelli.com/media/locator/locations/pdf/T3617_FountainMenu_Outlet_April_2016-3.pdf

Oh. My...

How did you even pick which one?!? I want to try them ALL!
  • mspris2u
    Options

[/quote]

Oh. My...

How did you even pick which one?!? I want to try them ALL![/quote]

I didn't get a choice. That one is her favorite and she brought back one for all of us in the front office. She was a super hangry yesterday and took it out on all of us so I'm thinking she was feeling guilty OR didn't want to feel guilty about getting one just for her. I normally opt out of stuff like this but it was Ghirardelli! and she's my boss I HAD to eat it... lol no shame in my ice cream game!
  • quiksylver296
    edited March 2017
    Options

Oh. My...

I didn't get a choice. That one is her favorite and she brought back one for all of us in the front office. She was a super hangry yesterday and took it out on all of us so I'm thinking she was feeling guilty OR didn't want to feel guilty about getting one just for her. I normally opt out of stuff like this but it was Ghirardelli! and she's my boss I HAD to eat it... lol no shame in my ice cream game!

Good self-preservation instincts, I think!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Got the date for my second competition, guys! May 13th! Some PRs are gonna be set! :p

Yay! More videos! You are HOOKED!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    It must be spring. The bear that showed up in my friend's neighborhood last fall turned over her trash cans and got one her neighbors chickens. I will have to be careful to run in full daylight, I guess.

Spring is busten' out all over!
    First bluebonnet this season
    vq1trcos27mh.jpg

This photo is beautiful.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    TMW2119 wrote: »
    TMW2119 wrote: »
    I found chocolate in my sports bra. I feel so dirty and ashamed. :D

I am guessing this is chocolate crumbs/flakes from eating chocolate. In which case, you were either fueling before or refueling after a workout. It's fine, just remember to wash it next time. :wink:

My husband surprised me with a Kind bar that I would never buy for myself. It was basically a candy bar wrapped in a healthy label.

Yes and lots of nuts

I overindulged in those at a conference where they were free. I stopped eating them after that.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

Oh. My...

They all look amazing! The cookie bits sundae looks like the one I would end up getting though.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

Me. Too.
  • raymax4
    Options
    Remind me to never eat corn again! I swear every time I eat corn I usually slack on my water intake & then become extremely constipated. Wednesday & Thursday I had added some calories I had when I overindulged in chocolate on Tuesday & then barely had an appetite from I guess my stomach rebelling against the corn intake.

Today it took me until almost 2:00 to actually get hungry & for dinner I decided to just eat a pint of Ben & Jerry's Red Velvet Cake ice cream (not that great) & around five Coco Lite rice cakes.

I plan on taking some Miralax since my stomach area still hurts a bit, but not as much since I actually have an appetite again.

Funny corn seems to do the opposite to me.
    I have experienced what you are describing though and I feel for you.
  • raymax4
    Options

That sounds amazing!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Mmmm.... French toast

Its my favorite breakfast food!! One of my other favorite foods is sour cream :lol:

:s
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Gah! Killer head cold hit me square in the face yesterday! (Yes. I'm zincing.) :(