Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    I get hit on by 70 year olds...... I take what I can get...
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    nope never

• vaccal
    vaccal Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    No, I think it's cause I have resting *kitten* face but that's fine I prefer it that way and being a lone wolf
  • Lipsmahoney
    Lipsmahoney Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Nope and that's ok
  • Sha1911
    Sha1911 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, it's mostly older women and dudes
  • alb001
    alb001 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    nope
  • ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken
    Options
    Funny thing, I only get men flirting with me when I look like hammered hell.
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Options
    Nope and I'm pretty sure they will find proof of big foot's existence before it happens.
  • GymRatSF
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    GymRatSF wrote: »
    Nope and I'm pretty sure they will find proof of big foot's existence before it happens.

Pffffftttt..... I hit on you every day! >:)

Pretty sure trying to hit me with your car does not count as being "hit on" for this thread.
  • GymRatSF
    Options

Pffffftttt..... I hit on you every day! >:)

Pretty sure trying to hit me with your car does not count as being "hit on" for this thread.

That wasn't me..... I was on my bike trying to get your attention with my booty shorts.

Oh THAT was you...next time I wouldn't wear granny panties with booty shorts, too much of them stick out. Now go take your meds.
  • PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    ACHynson wrote: »
    I get attention from men each time I go out socially (bars, social clubs & events). I'm happily married so it's not for trying. :flushed:

My friends comment on it a lot, they find it funny but annoying and we've asked male friends about it and their answer is usually along the lines of 'cute & blonde' or having a 'girl next door' look. Not every guy goes for that type.

Things that might help girls (who want to) get hit on:

- Environment! "The club isn't the best place to find a lover so the bar is where I go!" E.S
    - Being Blonde
    - Having a baby face (genetics)
    - Having a small - med build (also partially genetics)
    - Don't overdo makeup
    - Dress nice/cute but not "sexy" (massive heels and a mini dress might be intimidating?)
    - Be cofident, happy and smile
    - Don't try

Attraction is shallow but if you're friendly & polite you're more approachable. Whether these men are actually worth your time is another question!!

Any thoughts?

I might agree with the last two. I get hit on all the time and I'm not blonde.... Plus I have a resting B!tch face. I think it really just depends on the person. A pretty face and boobs help too. Also I don't think attraction is shallow... I think it's ok for people to be attracted to each other. If that's what you mean. Lol Btw I don't try to get hit on. It just happens, probably because I'm too friendly and make eye contact .

All beautiful women say this :) They try to convince the rest of us it's because they're too friendly. I can guarantee you that I've tried being super friendly too... you have to be hot and sexy to make it work...otherwise you fall into "nice girl/old chick" status, LOL

• merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I get hit on by other women... does that count at all? Honestly, I could careless really.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options
    I think so, once anyway or so I'm told. I wasn't actually there.
  • vaccal
    vaccal Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    RBF eh
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    @Bridge_marie

You with A RBF I doubt it --- well maybe---na not to me !
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    ACHynson wrote: »
    I get attention from men each time I go out socially (bars, social clubs & events). I'm happily married so it's not for trying. :flushed:

My friends comment on it a lot, they find it funny but annoying and we've asked male friends about it and their answer is usually along the lines of 'cute & blonde' or having a 'girl next door' look. Not every guy goes for that type.

Things that might help girls (who want to) get hit on:

- Environment! "The club isn't the best place to find a lover so the bar is where I go!" E.S
    - Being Blonde
    - Having a baby face (genetics)
    - Having a small - med build (also partially genetics)
    - Don't overdo makeup
    - Dress nice/cute but not "sexy" (massive heels and a mini dress might be intimidating?)
    - Be cofident, happy and smile
    - Don't try

Attraction is shallow but if you're friendly & polite you're more approachable. Whether these men are actually worth your time is another question!!

Any thoughts?

I might agree with the last two. I get hit on all the time and I'm not blonde.... Plus I have a resting B!tch face. I think it really just depends on the person. A pretty face and boobs help too. Also I don't think attraction is shallow... I think it's ok for people to be attracted to each other. If that's what you mean. Lol Btw I don't try to get hit on. It just happens, probably because I'm too friendly and make eye contact .

All beautiful women say this :) They try to convince the rest of us it's because they're too friendly. I can guarantee you that I've tried being super friendly too... you have to be hot and sexy to make it work...otherwise you fall into "nice girl/old chick" status, LOL

Wear a low cut shirt ;) haha. Jk

that only works if you have something to show