Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    ACHynson wrote: »
    I get attention from men each time I go out socially (bars, social clubs & events). I'm happily married so it's not for trying. :flushed:

My friends comment on it a lot, they find it funny but annoying and we've asked male friends about it and their answer is usually along the lines of 'cute & blonde' or having a 'girl next door' look. Not every guy goes for that type.

Things that might help girls (who want to) get hit on:

- Environment! "The club isn't the best place to find a lover so the bar is where I go!" E.S
    - Being Blonde
    - Having a baby face (genetics)
    - Having a small - med build (also partially genetics)
    - Don't overdo makeup
    - Dress nice/cute but not "sexy" (massive heels and a mini dress might be intimidating?)
    - Be cofident, happy and smile
    - Don't try

Attraction is shallow but if you're friendly & polite you're more approachable. Whether these men are actually worth your time is another question!!

Any thoughts?

I might agree with the last two. I get hit on all the time and I'm not blonde.... Plus I have a resting B!tch face. I think it really just depends on the person. A pretty face and boobs help too. Also I don't think attraction is shallow... I think it's ok for people to be attracted to each other. If that's what you mean. Lol Btw I don't try to get hit on. It just happens, probably because I'm too friendly and make eye contact .

All beautiful women say this :) They try to convince the rest of us it's because they're too friendly. I can guarantee you that I've tried being super friendly too... you have to be hot and sexy to make it work...otherwise you fall into "nice girl/old chick" status, LOL

Wear a low cut shirt ;) haha. Jk

that only works if you have something to show

works every time:

giphy.gif
  • vaccal
    vaccal Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    vaccal wrote: »
    RBF eh

I like yours Vaccal ;):D

Lint rolling every damn day does that to a person
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    subcounter wrote: »
    I get attention from men each time I go out socially (bars, social clubs & events). I'm happily married so it's not for trying. :flushed:

My friends comment on it a lot, they find it funny but annoying and we've asked male friends about it and their answer is usually along the lines of 'cute & blonde' or having a 'girl next door' look. Not every guy goes for that type.

- Environment! "The club isn't the best place to find a lover so the bar is where I go!" E.S
    - Being Blonde
    - Don't overdo makeup
    - Dress nice/cute but not "sexy" (massive heels and a mini dress might be intimidating?)
    - Don't try

Attraction is shallow but if you're friendly & polite you're more approachable. Whether these men are actually worth your time is another question!!

Any thoughts?

I might agree with the last two. I get hit on all the time and I'm not blonde.... Plus I have a resting B!tch face. I think it really just depends on the person. A pretty face and boobs help too. Also I don't think attraction is shallow... I think it's ok for people to be attracted to each other. If that's what you mean. Lol Btw I don't try to get hit on. It just happens, probably because I'm too friendly and make eye contact .

All beautiful women say this :) They try to convince the rest of us it's because they're too friendly. I can guarantee you that I've tried being super friendly too... you have to be hot and sexy to make it work...otherwise you fall into "nice girl/old chick" status, LOL

works every time:

giphy.gif

Wow, I don't even know where to begin with that one... *speechless*
  • Xvapor
    Xvapor Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I only get hit by men
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Xvapor wrote: »
    I only get hit by men

Still counts
  • vaccal
    vaccal Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    RBF eh

I like yours Vaccal ;):D

Lint rolling every damn day does that to a person

I really like lint rollers

There's a kourse you kan take for that, check PMs I've sent the details
  • Xvapor
    Options
    She lies^ no one wants to have for a hair service every 2 months
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    If so it’s always a horribly awkward situation
  • raindawg
    raindawg Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Not me. But then again I'm older and married. Although I did get "goosed" during a group photo recently :blush: And for the life of me can't figure out from who.
  • Xvapor
    Options
    Omg I don't get hit much but I like it
  • PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    Options

- Being Blonde
    - Don't overdo makeup
    - Don't try

Any thoughts?

Or if what you have to show doesn't look like a topographic map. I wouldn't flash my stretch marks at ANYONE!

• PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    raindawg wrote: »
    Not me. But then again I'm older and married. Although I did get "goosed" during a group photo recently :blush: And for the life of me can't figure out from who.

Whoops, sorry about that :-)
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    I paid someone 2 hit on me 2day,so worth the $20's
  • Spartan1230
    Spartan1230 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    kwph wrote: »
    I paid someone 2 hit on me 2day,so worth the $20's
    Lol!

I don't either. Maybe I'll use the paying approach also. Haha
  • KatrinaJ8520
    KatrinaJ8520 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Not often. Pretty suprising when it happens.
  • raindawg
    raindawg Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    raindawg wrote: »

Whoops, sorry about that :-)

Ha, At last, I knew it had to be you ;) , I figured you must have gotten your "booty's" mixed up and grabbed the wrong one :)
  • Aclaire88
    Aclaire88 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    DrKBR wrote: »
    Aclaire88 wrote: »
    DrKBR wrote: »
    JONZ64 wrote: »
    I haven't gotten hit on since I've gotten married... I do get strange, vaguely left-handed compliments/passive-aggressive insults from men once in awhile but I chalk that up to social awkwardness, LOL. Before meeting my husband, I was very rarely hit on. I think I exude a natural repellant or something.

Funny how that works, before I had a ring on my finger I was rarely hit on, once I had it I got hit on twice as much lol

I've heard of single men who wear a fake wedding band to go out to clubs because they get more attention from women when they wear one!

My husband has gotten more attention too since getting married! At work mostly, what vixens! :naughty:

This. One of my best friends recently married and all the women in his office started flirting with him. Very strange. Want what they can't have? more of a challenge or power trip?

@DrKBR I don't know! Maybe they are insecure and want confirmation men want them, even if the man is committed to someone else, do they think that makes them superior!?

I knew a girl who broke up 3 relationships and ended up dating then cheating on each of them in turn, till she broke up her colleagues marriage (w 3 kids), last i heard they are dating, but for how long - devastating!

My husband is in Defence so he's around a lot of different people all the time. The environment isn't always ideal for women (male dominated) and from what I've seen from his work circles the girls tend to compete for attention.

@Aclaire88 that's horrible!

I understand the attention getting, i work in a female dominated environment although my actual role leans towards male dominated and it's strange that you see men doing the same. Competing for attention, although they tend to be less fussed about it.

one of my close friends growing up used to target women in relationships. He said it was easier to get them into bed, something about just needing to be better than their husband or bf.

@DrKBR *cringe* I hope he's no longer doing that or no longer a friend. Coming from a family of divorce due to adultery, it ruins lives.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options
    No. :(
  • Xvapor
    Options
    I like your glasses :blush: