Motorsheen wrote: »
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    I confess I was letting a nasty rumor get to me in a big way... but today I decided to just laugh it off. Snotty old ladies need something fun to talk about, I suppose.

you keep talking about this nasty rumor. I kind of want to know what it is so I can tell the old ladies to go and get struck by lightning. When we try to better ourselves, those who are stuck in unhappiness tend to be the most brutal.

Old lady at church is telling people the reason I'm working out and wearing make up is to catch a sugar daddy and leave my husband.

omg. Some people are just dumbasses.

Right? I mean... not like I'm trying to get healthy. Or be a good example for my son. Or finally starting to like how I look for the first time in my life. Or I can finally fit into some of my older clothes...

Cranky old birds.

Its what I said before. When unhappy people see others bettering themselves, they just cant *kitten* stand it and have to lash out. Just consider it a compliment.

That's how I've decided to see it. If they think I'm looking good enough to catch a sugar daddy then I'm doing something right! :D

sugar daddy?

.... would you settle for a maxed out credit card and a couple of bad checks?

I'm asking for a friend.

If it's maxed out, how could you(r friend) buy me all the things?!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I confess I was letting a nasty rumor get to me in a big way... but today I decided to just laugh it off. Snotty old ladies need something fun to talk about, I suppose.

you keep talking about this nasty rumor. I kind of want to know what it is so I can tell the old ladies to go and get struck by lightning. When we try to better ourselves, those who are stuck in unhappiness tend to be the most brutal.

Old lady at church is telling people the reason I'm working out and wearing make up is to catch a sugar daddy and leave my husband.

Right? I mean... not like I'm trying to get healthy. Or be a good example for my son. Or finally starting to like how I look for the first time in my life. Or I can finally fit into some of my older clothes...

Cranky old birds.

Its what I said before. When unhappy people see others bettering themselves, they just cant *kitten* stand it and have to lash out. Just consider it a compliment.

That's how I've decided to see it. If they think I'm looking good enough to catch a sugar daddy then I'm doing something right! :D

sugar daddy?

I'm asking for a friend.

that's easy!

.... five finger discount
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

Cranky old birds.

sugar daddy?

I'm asking for a friend.

that's easy!

Don't get caught.

Then we can talk.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Cranky old birds.

sugar daddy?

I'm asking for a friend.

that's easy!

Don't get caught.

Then we can talk.

fair enough

plus you've been running.... which skill comes in mighty handy when talking to the police
  • FeraFilia
    Options

Cranky old birds.

sugar daddy?

I'm asking for a friend.

that's easy!

Don't get caught.

Then we can talk.

fair enough

plus you've been running.... which skill comes in mighty handy when talking to the police

That or a low cut top. I'll plan for both.

(What are we getting?)
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Cranky old birds.

sugar daddy?

I'm asking for a friend.

that's easy!

Don't get caught.

Then we can talk.

fair enough

(What are we getting?)

Cranky old birds.

sugar daddy?

I'm asking for a friend.

that's easy!

Don't get caught.

Then we can talk.

fair enough

(What are we getting?)

What are we getting?

The Sun, The Moon and The Stars ....
  • FeraFilia
    Options

Cranky old birds.

sugar daddy?

I'm asking for a friend.

that's easy!

Don't get caught.

Then we can talk.

fair enough

(What are we getting?)

Cranky old birds.

sugar daddy?

I'm asking for a friend.

that's easy!

Don't get caught.

Then we can talk.

fair enough

(What are we getting?)

What are we getting?

The Sun, The Moon and The Stars ....

Are we going to a book store?
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    I can not *kitten* stand all the singing in Frozen... But can not get through the movie without watery eyes... Lol
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I can not *kitten* stand all the singing in Frozen... But can not get through the movie without watery eyes... Lol

I sang "Let it Go" in my head reading this.
  • JstTheWayIam
    Options

When that girl jumps in front of the sword... OH! Gets me every time... Lol

What amazing writing that was, but all the freaking singing is just cheesy and painful...
  • FeraFilia
    Options

What amazing writing that was, but all the freaking singing is just cheesy and painful...

I'm watching Frozen right now... I love Olaf. And my son has the biggest crush on young Ana, he gets so excited at the beginning of the movie when she's singing "Do you want to build a snow man"
  • Whit_88
    Whit_88 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    tripleA972 wrote: »
    I confess i dont have a facebook..

This. I also dont have a twitter or instagram either.
  • JstTheWayIam
    Options

I'm watching Frozen right now... I love Olaf. And my son has the biggest crush on young Ana, he gets so excited at the beginning of the movie when she's singing "Do you want to build a snow man"

My boy is watching it too.. I have to leave for graveyard... Bummer, but off tomorrow thankfully!
  • FeraFilia
    Options

My boy is watching it too.. I have to leave for graveyard... Bummer, but off tomorrow thankfully!

My son went to bed... I'm watching it for me now. :D

I couldn't work graveyards... Kudos to you for doing it.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I've cried a lot this weekend. I've decided Im going to stop feeling so sorry for myself and move on.
  • TK6299
    TK6299 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    kq1981 wrote: »
    I've cried a lot this weekend. I've decided Im going to stop feeling so sorry for myself and move on.

Keep your chin up, and move with pride! I like the motivation in your words, enough crying.
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Had such a mild winter here and the last week or so has been cold as *kitten* with snow and more coming Tuesday. F off winter.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I confess I had a dream involving MFP last night... I dreamed was in my old high school band room with a new director helping him take attendance. The band was made up of people from high school, former coworkers, and people from MFP. After attendance we ran an obstacle course that involved getting food at a buffet. You all looked fantastic.

My brain is a weird place.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I confess I had a dream involving MFP last night... I dreamed was in my old high school band room with a new director helping him take attendance. The band was made up of people from high school, former coworkers, and people from MFP. After attendance we ran an obstacle course that involved getting food at a buffet. You all looked fantastic.

My brain is a weird place.

:D If you're going to dream about me naked, I'd rather you not call me a buffet. I prefer sweet titz.