What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    @VintageFeline Cute dress... I like fifties style clothing! (And red too!) It looks good on you now, so will no doubt look even better in a few pounds. :D
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    SueSueDio wrote: »
    @VintageFeline Cute dress... I like fifties style clothing! (And red too!) It looks good on you now, so will no doubt look even better in a few pounds. :D

I've got quite a few things I've bought over the last couple of years to shrink into. Mostly because true vintage pre-62 is pretty impossible to find cheaply now so I've picked things up when a relative bargain crops up and I can afford it. *Shakes fist at the popularity of vintage now.

So I'm excited to be getting out of my "it'll do for now" high street stuff and back to my proper aesthetic!

Awesome - I want to see lots of photos when you do! :) (And yes, it sucks when something becomes way more expensive because it's suddenly popular!)
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    TmacMMM wrote: »
    The blizzard is coming. The gym has already announced it'll be closed. I took a moment today to put a new comfy seat on my bike, which is already installed on the indoor trainer. I also picked up groceries for enough (calorie appropriate) meals and snacks to last a few days. Also, the kids will be home from school -- so, dark chocolate. :)

I'm so glad the East Coast is borrowing our snow this week. You don't have to return it for the rest of the year, it's fine. Nice job on preparation. It's one thing to remember to buy TP, it's a whole other level to keep diet and exercise on track.

We haven't had much this year, so I'm actually looking forward to it. Especially since I'm all prepared. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!