Sexy by Summer

Options
12345679»

Replies

• graceanthony19
    graceanthony19 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi!!!!! I'm actually starting a Support and accountability group over on Facebook. Would any of you guys be interested? It will be a place where we can share recipes, meal plans, workouts and celebrate each other's successes along the way. Let me know if you would be interested!

I am a mamma of 3 and have recently lost over 50 lbs. I would like to lose 10 more and I'm focusing on eating clean (or at least 80/20) and working out to try to tone up and get in better shape.
  • Rogalina16
    Rogalina16 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Checking in - after my high sodium meal on Sunday night I am back down to my normal weight with my loss. Been drinking a crap load of water and just eating healthy, and of course exercising. I expect a loss on my official weigh in on Friday.

Happy Wednesday.
  • SABoj
    SABoj Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I hope that everyone is doing well. Just a reminder to post daily for accountability - it really does help. I woke up and my knee wasn't happy with me, so it feels like a yoga day...

Does anyone here use a foam roller to help with muscle soreness and increase blood flow? Thoughts/suggestions on brands to try?

Remember that a one-hour workout, is only 4% of your day. So go & crush it!
  • nettam3re3
    nettam3re3 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Good logging day but man I am tired- and I really didn't do much. Tomorrow I'll go for a few fast walks and try to get some juice back.
  • SABoj
    Options
    TGIF. Another yoga day and I'm starting another round of P90X Classic on Monday. :) Hope you're doing well.
  • Wendydoinmythings
    Wendydoinmythings Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, first post. I am in. I have been using MFP for 25 days and working out m-f for 3 weeks now. I am down 4 lbs.
    Today I am working on tweaking my nutrients for the week coming up. I need more Iron, A and complex carbs. I am so determined to make this lifestyle change work for me.

I have one cup of coffee every morning and add creamer w sugar in it. The only 'bad' item in my diet. I am considering deleting the creamer for milk and xylitol. I watched a video about how dairy w calcium can help move fat along out of our bodies by 50%. May just add greek yogurt to my protein shake. Well, nice to meet you all. Is there a group? or another place you all talk. or just here.
  • hannahontheleftcoast
    hannahontheleftcoast Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just got a new dress a size smaller and I'm dyyyying to get into it!
  • happysherri
    Options
    I will not be losing much weight before June, however I don't really have much to lose. So I will simply post about my non scale goals.

Went to a bday party last night and stayed within calorie goal. Win, considering all the yummy food!

Today is cardio and am playing in a volleyball tourney.
  • sambosmitty
    sambosmitty Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Sexy check in!

Down 6.7 pounds in 3 weeks! Fighting a cold but bought myself new workout clothes that I'm dying to break in. Let's do this. 33.3 pounds left
  • SparklyBubblyBabe
    SparklyBubblyBabe Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    So after having my FitBit for a month I've decided to finally let my FitBit make adjustments to my calorie intake everyday. Hopefully it goes well!
  • happysherri
    Options
    Completed 37 minutes of HIIT cardio today. Yay
  • nicoleroxs182
    nicoleroxs182 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Added you! Add me too people!! I need motivation as well. I'm down 30 pounds from 225 with a goal weight to be down another 30 pounds by mid summer. I need all the motivation I can get!
  • reulenfeld7
    reulenfeld7 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am in, I need some extra motivation and it's nice to give and receive support...Sign me up!!!! :smiley:
  • rosemary31
    rosemary31 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey am a little late to this party, I would like to loose 2 stones by summer. Please add me the more the merrier
  • sandy1340
    sandy1340 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Let get at it...add me to the challenge. Trip to Cabo in June
  • SABoj
    Options
    I got up early to complete my workout & I'm feeling good. :) Even though it's difficult to get back into the early AM routine, I am generally more consistent with early morning workouts than I am with trying to do it late at night. What time do you workout?
  • katrina6823
    katrina6823 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me :)

I'm 23 down and have about 60ish to go aiming for 30 by July 1st
  • happysherri
    Options
    I have been at a plateau for a little bit - even though I have seen so much progress in my muscles and definition!

**Weighed myself this morning and I'm down 2.2 lbs from my last weigh in! Woot, Woot!