Motorsheen wrote: »
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Xvapor wrote: »
    It was me!

sorry,homeslice; not you.

... the only dudes allowed in my dreams are Abraham Lincoln and Pee Wee Herman.

Just lie to us and tell us we were all there.

I won't lie and I have favorites here (don't we all?)

I've actually had dreams including a couple (two) of my favorite people here.

Nothing weird, just roller coasters & monkey bars.... and pizza.

Seriously, what dream would be complete without pizza?

Was there pizza at the party?

pepperoni. (trooth)

My favourite
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Meow
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I confess. I really really LOVE this thread
  • gemlettuce93
    gemlettuce93 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I confess this week I've done no exercise because I've been so busy and I might have had a few snacks and not counted them on myfitnesspal :(
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess that i wanna call out of work tomorrow, I'm not ready for my vacation to be over.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess praise makes me uncomfortable... as though I haven't done enough to have earned it or be deserving of it.
  • A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options
    I confess I full enjoyed this today! But I still want to know who was in the dream!
  • turbostang7
    turbostang7 Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess praise makes me uncomfortable... as though I haven't done enough to have earned it or be deserving of it.

Same here. I have had several people tell me I'm inspirational lately too and it kind of makes me feel weird. I don't feel it at all
  • TheRambler
    TheRambler Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    After no drinking for 3 months and losing weight...I was heavily buzzed after 2 beers last night. I'm a lightweight now!!
  • nrbutton
    nrbutton Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am irritated with my bf for not working out with me when he constantly complains he is fat. on..my...last..nerve...!

I get annoyed when my husband has the time to go to the gym with me, but chooses not to. He doesn't need to lose weight though, he doesn't have any problems staying at a healthy weight which may be what actually annoys me more than not going to the gym is that he is one of those people who don't even have to try
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    TheRambler wrote: »
    After no drinking for 3 months and losing weight...I was heavily buzzed after 2 beers last night. I'm a lightweight now!!

This is good, it means your liver has down-regulated the enzymes for breaking down alcohol. Upregulating them is the first step on the path toward alcohol dependency, so this is a biological step away from alcoholism. It also means certain medications will work better for you at their normal dosages instead of being broken down too quickly by those enzymes that also chew up alcohol.

I just grazed my way through Costco and Trader Joe's samples instead of making lunch.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I use "cheat" as a convenient label... I plan for them, so they aren't really "cheats" and I don't think of them that way. Thinking of them that way gets me into trouble with my eating anyway.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess I just want flick in the head anyone who is in the "know" that still says " cheat" meal. When you have a pretty regimented diet, not on a diet, then what you eat occasionally that varies from it is not cheating.....it's just freaking food. Training yourself to say something is cheating is a negative connotation, it's not necessary. Just be concious of what you normally eat and don't even label food that is not on your normal diet spectrum.

But sometimes I cheat on my pizza with my hot wings... ;)

I'm cheating on wine with beer right now. Cause I'm an athlete
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I confess I'm developing a major girl crush on these sassy women in here :love:

Give 'em hell ladies!
  • Dyl1789
    Dyl1789 Posts: 2,933 Member
    Options
    I confess I got the back of my thighs sunburnt yesterday and its starting to hurt like a b!tch!!!!!
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I confess the next 2h9m of Beauty and the Beast is going to be *kitten* unbearable for me... :s

#happywifehappylife