What's the pettiest reason that would make you stop dating someone?

Options

Replies

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    She ate her peas one at a time
  • strshllw84
    strshllw84 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    synchrony7 wrote: »
    strshllw84 wrote: »
    Tiny hands.
    Little hands on a guy creep me the hell out. :D

LumaPictures_deadpool_8-660x371.jpg?67371f

Lol.... Eeeek!
  • TaymanL
    TaymanL Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    She didn't chew food with her mouth closed.
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    He had a wallet chain.
  • TaymanL
    TaymanL Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I once broke up with a boyfriend because I didn't like his ears. He seemed really nice so I tried to get over them but couldn't.

I broke up with another boyfriend because he had a lower back tat.

Tramp stamp? :lol:
  • kschwab0203
    kschwab0203 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I once left in the middle of a date because the guy was much shorter than me...I am 5'2.
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Sara1791 wrote: »
    I've never stopped dating someone. If I lost interest because of his tiny hands or the stacks of High Society hidden in his closet, I'd act like a jerk until he stopped dating me.

This was always my go-to maneuver but they never got it. I always ended up having to break up with them anyway. A few of them said the "I knew this was coming" when I finally got up the courage. Two of them proposed.

I agree - for some reason the "act like a b!tch until they leave" plan only makes them hold on harder.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I once broke up with a guy because I found out he kept snakes as pets. *shudder*

And I went on two dates with a dude who I suspect was significantly younger than me (although I never actually confirmed that with numbers) and he insisted on communicating primarily by text message. I guess I'm an old biddy, but that didn't work for me.
  • denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I once broke up with someone for excessive smacking while masticating.

• eggdev
    eggdev Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I once broke up with a boyfriend because I didn't like his ears. He seemed really nice so I tried to get over them but couldn't.

I broke up with another boyfriend because he had a lower back tat.

A man with a Tramp Stamp?
  • kenzienal
    kenzienal Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh,

There was one guy I really clicked with. Great guy, we had so much fun together.

but the way he walked...... That ruined everything for me.

It wasn't noticeable to many, but he leaned slightly forward as if he was always in a hurry. But would take abnormally large steps...

I couldnt get past it. Heck, I couldn't even keep up.

I may have been shallow, but I just couldnt come to terms with looking at that every day.
  • eggdev
    eggdev Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    eggdev wrote: »
    Tiny hands.

and...

Annnnd have you ever seen a full grown man with dainty little girl hands....

I meant small hands ....and - what else?
  • canary_girl
    canary_girl Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I broke up with a guy because he used his middle finger to wipe the side of his nose OVER AND OVER.

Also dumped one because he was a bad kisser. Just stuck his whole tongue into my mouth. I later saw him with a new girlfriend and wondered why she would possibly date him.

Neither of these reasons seem petty to me, I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Broke up with a guy because he would try to jam his tongue between my lip and teeth while kissing... what!? I thought maybe he was covertly trying to fix something from between my teeth until he did it a few more times.

A guy who's too emotional.. I'm probably a bad person for this but if you're not stronger, physically and emotionally, than me - then I can't do it.
  • denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I had a guy wash his hands in the soda fountain on a first (and last) date.