What's the pettiest reason that would make you stop dating someone?

Options

Replies

• DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options
    boehle wrote: »
    I once ditched a guy in the middle of a blind date because he had tons of chest hair sticking out the top of his shirt.

I recently stopped talking to a guy because he sent me a snap without his shirt on and I couldnt tell that he wasnt a gorilla!
    Eww. I dont want to put my hands or mouth on an animal.

Well that just hurts!

WkO67.gif
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    I once ditched a guy in the middle of a blind date because he had tons of chest hair sticking out the top of his shirt.

I recently stopped talking to a guy because he sent me a snap without his shirt on and I couldnt tell that he wasnt a gorilla!

Well that just hurts!

WkO67.gif

LOL
    For What its worth... I told him I wasn't into it and Id bring some clippers over.
    He said no... that it makes him manly.
    ..and um, that is why I haven't responded to your texts/calls/snaps LOL
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »

Well that just hurts!

WkO67.gif

LOL
    For What its worth... I told him I wasn't into it and Id bring some clippers over.
    He said no... that it makes him manly.
    ..and um, that is why I haven't responded to your texts/calls/snaps LOL

The only reason I would be hesitant to let you cut my chest hair, is that it's where I get my super human strength from. Kinda like the whole Samson thing. :smiley:
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I don't do petty!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    If Freebird by Lynyrd Skynyrd is your personal anthem.
  • boehle
    Options
    dnm1207 wrote: »

If she refuses to help me shave my back.

If she ghosts me after seeing my chest hair

I would totally help.
    and as noted above. I told him I wasn't into it and that Id bring clippers LOL
  • boehle
    edited February 2018
    Options
    If she makes up her own phonetic alphabet and does not follow the NATO standard.

It's A-Alpha, not Apple, and not Adam, and not Aardvark, or anything else that pops into your head.

so no D for donkey?
  • boehle
    Options
    If she makes up her own phonetic alphabet and does not follow the NATO standard.

It's A-Alpha, not Apple, and not Adam, and not Aardvark, or anything else that pops into your head.

so no D for donkey?

Wow. That's just asking for trouble in these forums. You're braver than I am.

BTW. It's Delta, not Donkey...Jesus. Donkey???

E for Earwax?
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Smells bad
  • cunning_linguist
    cunning_linguist Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    If he pronounced it “queso - DIL- UH”
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    If she has more back hair than me.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Wanted too much of my time
  • BabyLovesToRun
    BabyLovesToRun Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    If he lifts less weight than I do. :D No, seriously, probably only thing that would bother me is hygiene related. If you own a toothbrush but don't use it, only shower twice a week, or for whatever reason have sworn off deodorant; we're not gonna work.
  • hopiemama33
    hopiemama33 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am so glad this thread popped up on my home page. I am dating a man who has bad breath and I've been feeling like I am petty to be grossed out. I've even told him and I will not kiss him, even though I want to. I've decided that if he doesn't tell me he has made an appointment to see a dentist about it by the end of the month that I am breaking up. I think he has gum disease or something. It's that bad. Ya'll have reminded me what petty *really* is and that issues of hygiene and health are NOT.