What's the pettiest reason that would make you stop dating someone?

Options

Replies

• dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Eats pasta with a knife and fork.
    Doesn't like running.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I had a date with this girl to go out to meet my friends, and their dates, for a night of drinks and dancing. When I arrived to pick her up for our date, she was dressed so provocatively, all I could think of was that she as going to get me into a fight inside of fifteen seconds. So, without saying a word, I just turned around and got into my car and went without her.

Ah, the olden days... ;)
  • rockonrayrad
    rockonrayrad Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    His butt was way bigger than mine
  • tufntender
    tufntender Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Not petty to me, but I guess it is kinda selfish. I once broke up with a guy because he had a very small penis. Sorry, Jeff . :|
  • strshllw84
    strshllw84 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    JerSchmare wrote: »
    If she ate food off my plate, it's over. Like, after I stab her hand with my fork.

Totally made me think of this!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-15924-1403186124-24.gif
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I almost didn't date my (now ex husband) because he had weird fingers. They reminded me of Russian nesting dolls lol. If only I had heeded the warning his hands had given me that first date... lol
  • wenddrake
    wenddrake Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Bald men.. Id never date one to start with.. Shallow I know but a bald mans head grosses me out.. I've broken up with guys over stupid stuff.. Nose is to big. Don't like his family.. He gives off bad vibes ECT..
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    wenddrake wrote: »
    Bald men.. Id never date one to start with.. Shallow I know but a bald mans head grosses me out.. I've broken up with guys over stupid stuff.. Nose is to big. Don't like his family.. He gives off bad vibes ECT..

Well...If he's a mama's boy and his family is heinous, it's NOT petty to RUN far and fast from that relationship!
  • Carbkiller1970
    Carbkiller1970 Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Hygiene is very important a must have
  • changeyourstarz
    changeyourstarz Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Ummm I ended it with a guy when he invited me back to his place. It was a 5th Wheel
  • angej2
    angej2 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I couldn't be with someone who didn't love dogs.
  • iamsharica
    iamsharica Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Something petty? Dirty nails
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    ladies: would you break it off with a guy if he was asking to borrow your car...like often. asking for a friend.

If he was an excellent driver and would drive me where I wanted, when I wanted, if I wanted, I'd be fine with that scenario, he could borrow my car.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    If I found out he had dated a friend or family member...don't think I could do that, giant yuck factor to me
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I couldn't date someone who has a dirty house. If they don't take care of where they live, they probably don't have the best body hygiene either.
  • JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I couldn't date someone who has a dirty house. If they don't take care of where they live, they probably don't have the best body hygiene either.

Agreed. Plus I don't want to be someone's maid.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    I'd break up with a guy if he grew a goattee.

Went on a date with a guy with a longish soul patch. I caught him several times curling his lower lip inward and running the soul patch under his teeth. Like he was sucking on it. Weirded me the eff out.
    No second date.

lmao. Nope.

I'd ditch someone who wears cargo pants.