What's the pettiest reason that would make you stop dating someone?

Replies

• augustremulous
    augustremulous Posts: 378 Member
    He rarely washed his hands and when he finally did he didn't wash the back of his hands.

Really? A grown *kitten* man who doesn't know how to properly wash his hands? Yuck. This is something you should have learned in kindergarten.
  • rolenthegreat
    rolenthegreat Posts: 78 Member
    I stopped dating a guy in high school because of his lazy eye.
    I mean I KNEW about it when he asked, but he wore corrective lenses to school which helped. But on the date he wanted to look 'good' so he didn't wear his glasses and I genuinely couldn't tell if he was looking at me or not and it weirded me out.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    In my early 20s I broke up with a girl because she always wore "granny" panties. The first time I figured it was just laundry day or something...but nope. She was really cute, but I just couldn't get over it.
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    She smells like Beef Barley Soup
  • ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member
    I didn't break up with him because we never dated but I did refuse a guy once who was 5'2" on a good day. I'm 5'10". Dude was at eye level with my boobs at all times, it was just way too awkward for me.

I also quit seeing a guy because he could not make a decision. Ever. About anything. Please, have an opinion about something, anything!
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Beards repel me. I would not be able to deal with some big gross beard.

Hi I'm Jesse <3
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    In my early 20s I broke up with a girl because she always wore "granny" panties. The first time I figured it was just laundry day or something...but nope. She was really cute, but I just couldn't get over it.

Dang, I'm screwed! I prefer my underwear to cover my buttcheeks.

Briefs are cute...these were like legit huge. I personally like when my wife wears her boy shorts or hipsters.
  • DoneWorking
    DoneWorking Posts: 247 Member
    edited March 2017
    I had a date with this girl to go out to meet my friends, and their dates, for a night of drinks and dancing. When I arrived to pick her up for our date, she was dressed so provocatively, all I could think of was that she as going to get me into a fight inside of fifteen seconds. So, without saying a word, I just turned around and got into my car and went without her.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    I won't date anyone with the same name as my ex husband. Like won't even give them a chance.
    It's Steven, which is super common. Sorry all you Stevens.

That was, my Father's name; also!
  • Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    No way I'd go on a date if he had a dirty car...like trash in it or if junk fell out when you opened the door. I'd assume be wasn't very neat at home either...and yea... that wouldn't be happening.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    I won't date anyone with the same name as my ex husband. Like won't even give them a chance.
    It's Steven, which is super common. Sorry all you Stevens.

This one irritates me too. I can't say for sure that it would be a no go, but I have a bit of an aversion to the name, (not Steven in my case, but another super common name)
  • LVNF04
    LVNF04 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Dominating the conversation by always cutting me off so in short they say whatever they want, im forced to hear it and usually it's mind numbingly stupid.