What nobody tells you about losing weight

Options

Replies

• GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    CafeRacer808 wrote: »
    The moment when you've lost just enough weight that your current clothes no longer fit properly but the next size down is still just a tad too tight. Being in "the in between" - or as I like to call it, wardrobe purgatory - is pretty inconvenient and it's something that never once crossed my mind when I started this process. Like, what am I supposed to do with my still fairly new, rather spendy leather belt? Poke a new hole in it? Pretty sure I don't want to do that... ;)

You laugh, but that's exactly what my husband did. He took a drill to it. Worked like a charm.

Laying the belt on a block of wood for a backstop and using a small drill bit is what I do but I try to make it the same distance from the last one if it is a new like belt. Work belts I make it where I need it.

Hammer and nail set works better than a drill. Just make sure to have it on a junk piece of wood.

I finally caved and bought a new one after adding 10 holes or so and having it wrap 1/3 around my waist again. Now I am on the last hole of the new one and have to start punching again.

Hey I had the drill in my hand with a bit in it. It may have taken 72 hours to find the nail set last used 25 years ago. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!