What nobody tells you about losing weight

Options

Replies

• sohifirefly
    sohifirefly Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    when I lay on my side and my knees touch --so uncomfortable

I hate this as well - I couldn't work out how on earth I was bruising the INSIDES of my knees, until I twigged that it was the result of my knees clanking together. Sleeping is dreadfully uncomfortable now :(

I sleep with a memory foam pillow between my knees or under my knees if I am on my back. Definitely helps with the knees resting uncomfortably on each other.
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    when I lay on my side and my knees touch --so uncomfortable

I hate this as well - I couldn't work out how on earth I was bruising the INSIDES of my knees, until I twigged that it was the result of my knees clanking together. Sleeping is dreadfully uncomfortable now :(

I sleep with a memory foam pillow between my knees or under my knees if I am on my back. Definitely helps with the knees resting uncomfortably on each other.

Yes- or just a bit of blanket in between the knees does the trick.
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    The business about being cold, absolutely. I NEVER used to be cold. Now I enjoy being in the direct hot sun when it's in the 90s, which is good, because 90s-weather lasts for months here. Losing 85 pounds is like taking off several wet-suits when it comes to heat retention.
    I live in southern Louisiana and I am looking forward to this.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!