What nobody tells you about losing weight

Options

Replies

• Jezreel12
    Jezreel12 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I have had to sleep with a pillow between my knees for my back, but I have now discovered if I don't sleep with my pillow legs, my knees knock together and bruise now that I have lost a lot of weight.

That's exactly what I have to do too lol

• caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    ma_bitts wrote: »
    Thanks so much for posting, everyone! Four months in to my journey, I'm working on staying motivated, and this is really helpful.

My list so far:
    • After losing the first 19 pounds, I'm still in the same clothes size, but my SHOES and bras fit differently. (?!?!?!?!) Weird!
    • Apparently I enjoy fresh fruits and veggies more than I think I will, and that I enjoy "junk" food less than I think I will
    • I have to trust the process and know that If I keep making healthy choices, I WILL see progress eventually, no matter what the scale might say day to day. Fluctuations are frustrating, but they are temporary, if I just stay the course. (I'm still working on this one!)

you had fat FEET?! so funny. But yes you loose shoe sizes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!