True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Taylor076097
    Taylor076097 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I confess I am eating a bagel right now.. not toasted bc I woke up starving and didn't want to wake anyone in my house up bc it's 3 am
  • preshalin
    preshalin Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I confess... I ate wings, cheese fries, burger, pizza and cake yesterday when I was supposed to be eating clean
  • RamboKitty87
    RamboKitty87 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I confess.... I'm really nervous about my first ever gym session Wednesday coming up and I am acting like everything is ok to my partner but I am very anxious :sweat:
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I really miss going to the gym. My X-Ray results better come in today.
  • dpack347b
    dpack347b Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda sick of ugly, pathetic guys tryingto talk dirty to me on this website. I am so so so done with cyber sex. I mean I started cyber sex at 13 and got bored by 18. So there.

13?!

Better than I did, I lost my virginity at 12 and had a baby at 15.
  • dpack347b
    dpack347b Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I confess my children only see but a few pieces of there Halloween candy because my husband and I eat it all by thanksgiving
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I confess, that I'm getting sick of people asking how I'm losing weight and when I answer with an app that helps me calorie count they get all knowledgable and weight loss wise and try to lecture me on how it won't work in the long run. Just bloody shut up. Hmph
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    kq1981 wrote: »
    I confess, that I'm getting sick of people asking how I'm losing weight and when I answer with an app that helps me calorie count they get all knowledgable and weight loss wise and try to lecture me on how it won't work in the long run. Just bloody shut up. Hmph

I confess I'd want to punch these people in the face. LOL
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    I confess that I don't think she likes me how she used to and I'm okay with that

I confess that happens A LOT here and you just have to move on with it.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I confess that I don't think she likes me how she used to and I'm okay with that

I confess that happens A LOT here and you just have to move on with it.

Who said it was here? Lol

Haha! Touche. Still true though.
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

Most people are always looking for the next best thing. It's not you, its them.

This is a phenomenon is called "monkey branching".
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I confess that last night I took this big thick cucumber and.....

sliced it into a salad with onion, mayo, vinegar and sugar. It made me come back for more and more.

Size queen.

To be honest I prefer long cucumbers over really thick ones.

Ughhh...I needed a better garden.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

sliced it into a salad with onion, mayo, vinegar and sugar. It made me come back for more and more.

Size queen.

For you, I'd make an exception and eat whatever cucumber you'd like to feed me.
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options

Size queen.

I've got a green thumb!
  • relynne
    relynne Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I confess that while I was initially annoyed at my gym partner for bailing on me tonight AFTER I changed my plans to meet her, I'm actually glad she's not going to be there. She's slow and talks too much which makes our workouts last way longer than they should.
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

I just mentioned this the other day in a conversation. I am afraid that in the future no one will ever be satisfied :'(

It's because the younger generation is growing up to value nothing. Everything is superficial and no one wants to work towards anything.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

I just mentioned this the other day in a conversation. I am afraid that in the future no one will ever be satisfied :'(

It's because the younger generation is growing up to value nothing. Everything is superficial and no one wants to work towards anything.

It's happening within, my generation also & I am, 37!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options

8eaedd47d9ea0d088f509e8c634b5e6f.jpg