Options

Replies

• BHFF
    BHFF Posts: 421 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    Robbo_79 wrote: »
    I cant say ive ever felt any despise on here amongst members, in the whole its a very supportive place, and i've never had any derogatory comments.
    Some small minded people, when they see you have muscle, immediately assume you do steroids, those people are the ones that dont realise it takes years if hard work in the gym and eating right, purely because they dont do it themselves.

@IVMay - its quite amusing how you spout off about bodybuilders traps and delts and their lack of this and that - judging by the look of you, you are a crossfitter or cardio monkey, thats fine, being muscular is not everyones fitness goal, some just life to stay lean and fit and healthy, thats absolutely fine, everyone is different, but i dont think you show any class or earn any right to criticise people that do spend their life dedicated to building a better body.

Does his body naturally produce tren? Let's be real y'all.

Absolute gold!

Why Are you guys keep saying tren???? Y'all even know what tren does? Or are you going to Google it right now to find out. The fact that you keep saying that someone is on tren of their body produces tren leads me to believe you have no idea what you're talking about. It doesn't even leave me to believe that, I know you don't know what you're talking about LOL
  • IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    Rich Piana scares me

Rich Piana is partly the reason why we went to war in Iraq.
  • skinnycow1234567
    skinnycow1234567 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    IVMay wrote: »
    I'll just leave this here:

ou62sl3fyreg.gif

Nothing wrong with bodybuilding although some people do take it a little too far. But hey that's up to them. The only ones I lack respect for are those 'carpet carriers' who walk around as if their latissimus dorsai need their own postcode; when their 'v-taper' (or lack thereof) is not in proportion to biceps and pectorials which seems to be a monday-sunday type exercise.

One other thing with 'bodybuilders' is lack of rear deltoid development. So I think there's a perception that the whole narcissistic focus on 'guns n chest' takes priority over achieving an actual proportioned look which gives an illusion of size. To me a lot of so called 'bodybuilders' are just juiceheads without any knowledge what the hell they're doing. I have the utmost respect for those who treat it like a science and art project to actually 'sculpt' their body to the fullest and leanest extent but some of these people are just.... plain - strange. :)

Respect for those who do it for self improvement and development to help their lives.

Greg-Valentino.jpg?ts=1420510577

• VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    Rich Piana scares me

People who take it that level just straight up weird me out.
  • IVMay
    Options
    BHFF wrote: »
    I cant say ive ever felt any despise on here amongst members, in the whole its a very supportive place, and i've never had any derogatory comments.
    Some small minded people, when they see you have muscle, immediately assume you do steroids, those people are the ones that dont realise it takes years if hard work in the gym and eating right, purely because they dont do it themselves.

@IVMay - its quite amusing how you spout off about bodybuilders traps and delts and their lack of this and that - judging by the look of you, you are a crossfitter or cardio monkey, thats fine, being muscular is not everyones fitness goal, some just life to stay lean and fit and healthy, thats absolutely fine, everyone is different, but i dont think you show any class or earn any right to criticise people that do spend their life dedicated to building a better body.

Absolute gold!

Why Are you guys keep saying tren???? Y'all even know what tren does? Or are you going to Google it right now to find out. The fact that you keep saying that someone is on tren of their body produces tren leads me to believe you have no idea what you're talking about. It doesn't even leave me to believe that, I know you don't know what you're talking about LOL

I think the poster who specifically mentioned tren was using it in a light hearted, joking manner. Something tells me that going into a discussion about specifics of names.... Not to mention the probability they used it in an ironic way to mock the fact that the body doesn't naturally produce tren. That's what I read from that, anyway.
  • BHFF
    Options

Absolute gold!

Because it's a quote from Mike O'hearn who claims to be completely natty. It started a whole slew of memes "eat clen tren hard" and so forth. This is common knowledge among individuals who call out BS scammers in the industry.

Leads me to believe that you aren't even familiar with the community you're a part of.

Oh IC so you arent even educated and what you are trying to give me crap for. That's even better LOL
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options

Absolute gold!

I think the poster who specifically mentioned tren was using it in a light hearted, joking manner. Something tells me that going into a discussion about specifics of names.... Not to mention the probability they used it in an ironic way to mock the fact that the body doesn't naturally produce tren. That's what I read from that, anyway.

^ exactly my point.
  • IVMay
    Options

Absolute gold!

Because it's a quote from Mike O'hearn who claims to be completely natty. It started a whole slew of memes "eat clen tren hard" and so forth. This is common knowledge among individuals who call out BS scammers in the industry.

Leads me to believe that you aren't even familiar with the community you're a part of.

Heh. Wig O'Hearn. He is a legend. You ever hear about the frog? LMAO He even did a video about it. Wasn't it like 2000 dollars or something? And the duck eggs he was selling for 800 dollars? Had me in stitches. I used to go on Getbig from 2005-2008 but still regularly check in for updates. Hilarity. Do you keep up to date with the Jason Blaha saga? Oh my god the stuff ongoing with Blaha is hilarious.
  • BHFF
    Options

Absolute gold!

^ exactly my point.

How would you know the body doesn't naturally produce it if you don't even know what it is. You make zero sense. But y'all can go Google it and find out so you can have a quick and intelligent response to this.
  • BHFF
    edited April 2017
    Options

Absolute gold!

^ exactly my point.

How would you know the body doesn't naturally produce it if you don't even know what it is. You make zero sense. But y'all can go Google it and find out so you can have a quick and intelligent response to this.

To be fair judging by that user's responses and knowledge of certain memes - I'd say they definitely know what it is. Put it this way: they're aware. It's blatantly obvious they're a member of places like bb misc/fitmisc/getbig/uk-muscle/gen iron forums or the like. Either that or at minimum they read or are connected to people who do.

I'd hazard a guess as to them being more clued up on it than you think. The fact they're not being specific about it is probably a good thing. Self preservation is important :)

Anyhoo relax nobody has got it in for you - most people on here have been supportive. Myself included. I think you can do whatever you want - don't think people think less of you or whatever. If that's you in the pics you have made good progress and are achieving your goals for yourself and not going out hurting people so chill :)

I appreciate your support and your comments thanks
  • IVMay
    Options

Absolute gold!

^ exactly my point.

To be fair judging by that user's responses and knowledge of certain memes - I'd say they definitely know what it is. Put it this way: they're aware. It's blatantly obvious they're a member of places like bb misc/fitmisc/getbig/uk-muscle/gen iron forums or the like. Either that or at minimum they read or are connected to people who do.

I'd hazard a guess as to them being more clued up on it than you think. The fact they're not being specific about it is probably a good thing. Self preservation is important :)

Anyhoo relax nobody has got it in for you - most people on here have been supportive. Myself included. I think you can do whatever you want - don't think people think less of you or whatever. If that's you in the pics you have made good progress and are achieving your goals for yourself and not going out hurting people so chill :)

Supportive??? LOL. Have you been reading the posts LOL and the replies LOL. I simply posted a very simple question at the top of this thread. It was a simple question nothing more. Turn into a hate fast and bash on me. People constantly questioning if that's me in the pictures LOL. Everyone says how support of this community is revealed above post to my behalf LOL. I appreciate your support and your comments thanks

Yeah you're right actually - I shouldn't have put a doubt in the situation regarding the pictures - I believe it stemmed from something you posted the other day that others have done that recently and give me some credit I've not been sleeping too well due to recent events so am not 100% even down to skipping/missing comments. You are right that's not encouraging at all.

Either way - Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Thanks for the motivation.

:)
  • ritzvin
    ritzvin Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Why the despise for people who want to bodybuild? Shoot there is even a gym (PLANET FITNESS) that pretty much says bodybuilders are NOT welcome in their facilities. Even though there slogan is "NO JUDGMENT ZONE" is that hypocrisy?

meh. Look around you. Out of shape people is a WAY bigger pool to milk for money than bodybuilders - hence their business model to aim for those folks and make them comfortable.
  • BHFF
    Options

Absolute gold!

^ exactly my point.

Supportive??? LOL. Have you been reading the posts LOL and the replies LOL. I simply posted a very simple question at the top of this thread. It was a simple question nothing more. Turn into a hate fast and bash on me. People constantly questioning if that's me in the pictures LOL. Everyone says how support of this community is revealed above post to my behalf LOL. I appreciate your support and your comments thanks

Yeah you're right actually - I shouldn't have put a doubt in the situation regarding the pictures - I believe it stemmed from something you posted the other day that others have done that recently and give me some credit I've not been sleeping too well due to recent events so am not 100% even down to skipping/missing comments. You are right that's not encouraging at all.

Either way - Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Thanks for the motivation.

:)

Thx so much I appreciate it
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Why the despise for people who want to bodybuild? Shoot there is even a gym (PLANET FITNESS) that pretty much says bodybuilders are NOT welcome in their facilities. Even though there slogan is "NO JUDGMENT ZONE" is that hypocrisy?

To be fair, they don't like power lifters there either
  • BHFF
    Options
    erickirb wrote: »

To be fair, they don't like power lifters there either

I'm sure they don't. They like people or just want to use the cardio machines it seems. Just because you have a passion for powerlifting doesn't mean you shouldn't be welcomed at a gym LOL as long as your abiding by there Rules I don't see the problem
  • Espresso345
    Espresso345 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Can somebody explain the anti-cardio memes? I'm old enough to be someone's mom, so I need a well-rounded program that includes weights, cardio and lots of stretches and flexibility training - but I keep seeing a lot of memes about how lifting is the only thing that matters, blah blah blah.