Foolish things you did, when you were young..

Options

Replies

• kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    One of my friend who use to come 8 in the morning to play at my house. When he use to knock on the door, then peep through the letterbox I poked him in the eye. :smiley:
  • FAAB_life
    FAAB_life Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Got married at 16
  • MarriedchunkyK
    MarriedchunkyK Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Jumped on top of a train and rode thru a tunnel to the stop in the town I grew up in.
    Walked across a rickety old train trellis that was 100 feet at least over a gorge jumping over missing slats no railings.
    Climbed the oldest arch bridge in the country before it was blown up.
    Basically was a dare devil.

• IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Jumped on top of a train and rode thru a tunnel to the stop in the town I grew up in.
    Walked across a rickety old train trellis that was 100 feet at least over a gorge jumping over missing slats no railings.
    Climbed the oldest arch bridge in the country before it was blown up.
    Basically was a dare devil.

Extreme sports might be your tipple, then.
  • MarriedchunkyK
    MarriedchunkyK Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Lol nah oddly enough I'm much more reserved now. I ended up working in emergency dept of a hospital & calmed down alot.
  • IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Same here; in a similar hospital environment. Certainly puts things into perspective. .
  • kaizaku
    Options
    Rolling paper like a cigarette, then trying to smoke it. Only thing happened the paper burned and the room went smokey
  • ExileFromTheNorth
    ExileFromTheNorth Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I went for about 3 years doing lots of petty criminal action.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Uhmmmm....whats the statute of limitations :#
  • LVNF04
    LVNF04 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Options
    Jumped off a train bridge into a river and hung upside down outside a moving car, and had several bottle rocket/roman candle/missile battery wars in the dark, got a hand job in front of a group of people while playing music
  • kaizaku
    Options
    When my friend use to knock on for me to play outside. When he use to look through the letterbox, I spat on his eyes :lol:
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Ooops. :D
  • amiraammora
    amiraammora Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    kaizaku wrote: »
    When my friend use to knock on for me to play outside. When he use to look through the letterbox, I spat on his eyes :lol:

Ohhh boy :o hahah

• amiraammora
    amiraammora Posts: 33 Member
    Options

Lol nah oddly enough I'm much more reserved now. I ended up working in emergency dept of a hospital & calmed down alot.

Love this
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Sneak out of the house, skipped school, you know, the usual stuff.
  • FaeryLove18
    FaeryLove18 Posts: 41 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Very stupid, I may have lifted a little spice called Tarragon from the grocery store because I wanted to be fancy for my little dinner party with my friends. We were teens. Mom wouldn't buy it for me... it was so good salad though! Thinking back on it now...what even was that!? What teen is being rebellious with Mccormick? Hahaha >:)o:)
  • kaizaku
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Wrote my name with a permanent marker on the walls. Writing things like I was here etc was trying to leave a mark on this world :lol:
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I worked at a college as a janitor even though I felt like I was smarter than most of the people who went there. Sometimes I would see an equation written on a blackboard like half an equation and... I just figure it out.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    What stupid thing didn't I do in the 70's and 80's? Moved 1,000 miles away and waited for the Statute of Limitations to pass. Now. I'm and upstanding citizen. Kind of.
  • kaizaku
    edited April 2017
    Options
    When a boy came knocking on my door doing trick or treat. It was during the short days, I had a jug of cold water. I splashed it on him. He told his dad, and went to the wrong house. I was looking through the upstairs window :lol: