Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    _seed_ wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    _seed_ wrote: »
    I confess I'm seriously considering amputating the baby toe on my left foot. How many times can I hit it or break it or sprain it

Make sure you get the AFLAC accidental policy first. They pay $3000-$5000 per digit amputated

Haha. That duck. but seriously. Wtf is wrong with this toe. Clearly it's not just me being clumsy

Let's take a look at it. Do you have webbed feet?

I'm not a freak so no
  • liftingmomlife
    liftingmomlife Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm seriously considering amputating the baby toe on my left foot. How many times can I hit it or break it or sprain it

I've broken mine a couple times from hitting it against something. Ugh!
  • synchkat
    Options

I broke mine last year and never let it heal properly. I think it sticks out a little nor now....I'm kinda clumsy I admit so I walk into lots of things and the poor toe gets the brunt of it
  • liftingmomlife
    liftingmomlife Posts: 47 Member
    Options

I broke mine last year and never let it heal properly. I think it sticks out a little nor now....I'm kinda clumsy I admit so I walk into lots of things and the poor toe gets the brunt of it

Omgoshhh, poor thing! The worst part about it is you can't do anything about it when it happens but suffer! lol and I swear it breaks easier now.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Confession.
    Not prepared for this part of fatherhood.

Questions my son just asked when I was taking him home after dinner. BTW he's 9 and I thought I had a few more years.

Is it risky to have sex without a condom?

Is the whole penis needed to make a baby or just the top?

When will I get sperm?

Do you still make sperm?

Which one is more common? Babies or diseases.

Does mom have a disease?

Why am I getting hair around my penis?

And....for the finale....

Does the penis go in a woman's vagina or her butt to make a baby?

"Because some people put the penis in the butt dad. That's weird."

Wow! Just, wow! :open_mouth:

I never dared to ask and they never dared to talk about it...

My father waited until I was 15 and only talked with me because he had probable cause lol..

It was short and simple... "You better not be doing anything stupid!"... Lol. Simpler times, but then again maybe not...

My talk was, "Be careful where you are sticking that thing." Start to finish.

Another confession...

Probably because of that lack of guidance I was a 8th grader and she was a freshman in high school when I lost my virginity. But hey...I was careful. No diseases. No babies.

I don't recall ever getting that talk from my parents. My sister told me when I was 8 that I can't get pregnant unless I've had my first period. Then there was sex ed in school. At least my first time was with someone I went to church with since I was 7. We were both 15.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    Confession.
    Not prepared for this part of fatherhood.

Questions my son just asked when I was taking him home after dinner. BTW he's 9 and I thought I had a few more years.

Is it risky to have sex without a condom?

Is the whole penis needed to make a baby or just the top?

When will I get sperm?

Do you still make sperm?

Which one is more common? Babies or diseases.

Does mom have a disease?

Why am I getting hair around my penis?

And....for the finale....

Does the penis go in a woman's vagina or her butt to make a baby?

"Because some people put the penis in the butt dad. That's weird."

Wow! Just, wow! :open_mouth:

I never dared to ask and they never dared to talk about it...

My father waited until I was 15 and only talked with me because he had probable cause lol..

It was short and simple... "You better not be doing anything stupid!"... Lol. Simpler times, but then again maybe not...

My dad told me "If I ever catch you alone in your room with a boy I will break your legs"...

Short, sweet, tough, and effective. I didn't lose my virginity until I moved out of his house.

OK, I confess I laughed at all of the questions, but my kid is 18, so we had the talk when he was about 8.

My dad told me, "I know what happens in the bottoms of boats & the backs of cars-don't be stupid."
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess i cheated today and had a chicken cheesesteak with waffle fries and I don't regret one bite.
  • rahimlj
    rahimlj Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    cheated on my ex & still feel bad. lol
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm going to need all the power of the gods to keep my feelings & words from coming out of my mouth today. Because if they do, I won't regret them.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I confess I'm going to need all the power of the gods to keep my feelings & words from coming out of my mouth today. Because if they do, I won't regret them.

I bet you'd feel better if you said what you want. No regrets!

Don't encourage me :D

• synchkat
    Options
    I confess my mom told me were going to church tonorrow. I told her that's news to me. She then said it's to a church an hour away. I told her we aren't going. I'm going to watch out for lightning bolts now
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    What happened to @GnothiSeauton23 ?
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I wish I had a fun accent.
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I confess I love the smell of gasoline and love starting up the lawnmower for the first time in the spring/summer and cutting the grass the first time. I also love that I can now cut the grass and not feel dead to the world after doing so.

I also confess I am not religious at all and eat meat during lent, but I love going to fish fries at firehalls during lent and getting a big fried fish sandwich, some fries and mac and cheese... soooo good.
  • synchkat
    edited April 2017
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I wish I had a fun accent.

Me too. :(
  • MTgal477
    MTgal477 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love the smell of skunks!! :smiley:
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I love the smell of gasoline and love starting up the lawnmower for the first time in the spring/summer and cutting the grass the first time. I also love that I can now cut the grass and not feel dead to the world after doing so.

I also confess I am not religious at all and eat meat during lent, but I love going to fish fries at firehalls during lent and getting a big fried fish sandwich, some fries and mac and cheese... soooo good.

I confess I am religious and eat meat during Lent all the time.
  • o2691944
    o2691944 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I confess, I sometimes eat Ben and Jerrys chocolate fudge brownie ice cream after a run....