The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• mikebooker1
    mikebooker1 Posts: 148 Member
    edited April 2017
    I added a few of you but I'm always open to more!. I post regularly, like to laugh(mostly at myself), and finally understand that this is a lifestyle and not a quick fix. 70 pounds down...30ish to go. Oh... and I'll turn 38 this month. B)
  • VanessaB1225
    VanessaB1225 Posts: 8 Member
    I added a few of you but I'm always open to more!. I post regularly, like to laugh(mostly at myself), and finally understand that this is a lifestyle and not a quick fix. 70 pounds down...30ish to go. Oh... and I'll turn 38 this month. B)

Great work, mikebooker1!!!
  • VanessaB1225
    VanessaB1225 Posts: 8 Member
    I'm 48 (how the heck did that happen?!?!) and am a newbie to MFP. Almost two weeks in and in dire need of extra pushes now and again. I can divide, multiply, subtract but can you add? (Ok, I'm 48 AND a dork!)
  • skinnyb1979
    skinnyb1979 Posts: 8 Member
    I'm 37 soon to be 38. New to MFP and looking for those fighting the age battle to help push me further. Feel free to add me!
  • mizroxy13
    mizroxy13 Posts: 466 Member
    39 and feelin' fine! Add me if you wish! <3
  • shandie5
    shandie5 Posts: 2 Member
    I am 42 and getting into regular fitness and eating healthy. would love to hear some ideas & support others. please feel free to add me
  • RTRKH2O
    RTRKH2O Posts: 4 Member
    I'm 42! Not sure how all of this works but looking for some like minded, same age folks focused on eating right and getting fit :)
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member

just checked...yep, still middle aged.
  • rock127
    rock127 Posts: 369 Member
    edited April 2017
    37 here...Feel free to add and have a nice day!
  • projectalice13
    projectalice13 Posts: 11 Member
    39 and work at a university surrounded by 20-somethings, arrgh! Please add me, I want in!
  • Liadin123
    Liadin123 Posts: 67 Member
    I don't feel like I could be 47 but I am (and my back reminds me of this). new to MFP, and LCHF as well. Hello to all :)
  • showerbeer1982
    showerbeer1982 Posts: 296 Member
    Ugh...35....should I be here!?!?!?
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    39 and work at a university surrounded by 20-somethings, arrgh! Please add me, I want in!

Ha!! Just wait until you get to 51. Everyone else I interact with, seems to be younger than me these days. My customers, my co-workers, my suppliers, my staff, people at social gatherings, etc. I just hired a 58 year old to replace a 25 year old, and I feel so much more comfortable now.
  • jenningsangelina
    jenningsangelina Posts: 3 Member
    48 and determined
    Been on for roughly 2 weeks now and I'm down 8.2 would love some friends to uplift and encourage each other. So add me and let's do this thing!
    :)
  • ashleyge189
    ashleyge189 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone. I have been on for about a year and just realized there were blogs :( .41 yrs old and my start was 160. I am down to 136 and want to get to 120. trying to get these last couple pounds off. I don't know how to add people so feel free to add me. Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Easter!
  • Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    I'm 30 and feel amazing.
    You look pretty amazing too! Welcome!
  • iaut2laff
    iaut2laff Posts: 16 Member
    edited April 2017
    Hi! New to the community section. 50 is nifty but weight needs to be lost. ;)
  • greeneyedmary
    greeneyedmary Posts: 15 Member
    I'll be 44 in a few months! Would love motivational friends!
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Hi I am 36 and the mother of 5. Used to be an army medic and I am just plain disgusted at myself. Please anyone feel free to add me.

Being a mom of 5 is more to be proud of than any 6 pack. Keep your head up high momma!