New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Thomas' Facebook announced a new flavor English Muffin... if anyone finds it before I do please let me know where you saw it or how it tastes!!!
    xyzeoddinpz4.png

omg, those sound incredible!
  • ActivatedAlm0nds
    ActivatedAlm0nds Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Kroger stocks so much Halo Top now
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    74s5ue66vban.png

This stuff is delicious on sandwiches!
  • csharp70
    csharp70 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I tried the Green Giant cauliflower rice medley and followed the directions to make chicken fried rice. It was surprisingly good and easy to make. I thought it tasted like rice. I had a chicken egg roll and made some sweet and sour sauce out of the skinny girl 5 calorie raspberry vinaigrette and Splenda. The total meal was 450 calories and so good.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    darbydean wrote: »
    darbydean wrote: »
    So probably not new but they are too me... Very tasty and only 160 cals each. I added a wholemeal bun and some salad for a quick and yummy hamburger dinner!! There are a bunch of other flavors I can not wait to try

afeukuf0ab1m.png

Now that looks like something I would love. Where and how much?

I found them at whole pay check (whole foods) so they were pretty pricey at $5 for the pack that only has 2 burgers. I also tried the Bratwurst Chicken Sausage the other day and it just as good, if not better, and only 120 cals per Sausage!!

Oh sheesh. Yeah that's just too much $$. Drat.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't understand why so many people seem to adore the Peanut Butter Halo Top so much. It's not nearly peanut-butter-y enough for me! I just taste vanilla. :(

I mean, it's not BAD, but it's not that great, either...

I am interested in those quarts, though! I hope they come to either Walmart or Kroger!

No vanilla taste to me - I think it's quite peanut-buttery!!
  • illusion2269
    illusion2269 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't understand why so many people seem to adore the Peanut Butter Halo Top so much. It's not nearly peanut-butter-y enough for me! I just taste vanilla. :(

I am interested in those quarts, though! I hope they come to either Walmart or Kroger!

Amazingly, my local WalMart now has a few HT pints, so I picked up the PB cup and Cookie Dough. I enjoyed the PB flavor of the PB cup, got a few bits of swirl in there. Also had quite a few cookie dough chunks in the other pint. Was happy that it was under $5 each too! Will still be an occasional treat though.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I still contend that Lemon Cake is the best, and most overlooked, flavor of Halo Top.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    I still contend that Lemon Cake is the best, and most overlooked, flavor of Halo Top.

I remember trying Lemon Cake and I thought it tasted weird in the beginning, like it had too much flavor, but by the time I was finished I wanted more! I should get it again.
  • ActivatedAlm0nds
    ActivatedAlm0nds Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Lemon is my favorite Lenny and Larry cookie flavor. I'm sure I'll try it after I get some of the more appealing to me flavors out of the way.
    Kroger-Deluxe-Sweeet-Cream-Funnel-Cake-Ice-Cream.jpg?resize=599%2C429
    Kroger's cheaper store brand had a lot of interesting new flavors I'll have to pick up at some point. The one that immediately caught my eye was a chocolate covered pretzel (I'm addicted to these stupid things) ice cream.
    I also noticed Turkey Hill's Box of Chocolates. I'm sure this was for Valentine's Day, but it was just stocked recently. I picked up Hostess Sno Ball since I haven't picked up a non HT tub in a while.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I bought Fiber One protein bars in coconut almond flavor,sooo good!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    I am in LOVE with the Cliff Kid (organic) Z bar- these are a nice sweet snack and to me very filling the macros are not bad. They are the size of a granola bar- 130-140 calories(depending on the flavor of bar you choose)- 4- 6 grams of fat- and 2 grams of protein.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Tried the Enlightened birthday cake pint. Once again way too bland for me :( Halo Top is so much better!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Tried the Enlightened birthday cake pint. Once again way too bland for me :( Halo Top is so much better!

I was the complete opposite, I thought Halo Top's was bland while the Enlightened was sickening sweet making me adore it! Sometimes I'll be more impressed with Halo Top than other times, so perhaps Enlightened is also inconsistent and I got a good one? That's a bummer.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    @hgycta yay glad you enjoyed that looks DELICIOUS !!!
    debtay123 wrote: »
    I am in LOVE with the Cliff Kid (organic) Z bar- these are a nice sweet snack and to me very filling the macros are not bad. They are the size of a granola bar- 130-140 calories(depending on the flavor of bar you choose)- 4- 6 grams of fat- and 2 grams of protein.

I love these bars too. I like the full moon brownie and smores and chocolate brownie and oatmeal cookie oh who am I kidding they are all delicious
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    No pretty pictures but I hate seeing this on the 2nd page so here's what I've tried in the past couple weeks:

I had a bit of a Hostess week with the chocolate cake twinkies, twinkie cone, and ding dong ice cream sandwich.

The chocolate cake twinkies were ok. I prefer the original golden cake tho.

The twinkie cone was reeeeeeeeeeeally good. I don't know what they did to the ice cream but it was delicious. It had the twinkie bites on top but they didn't make that big of an impression on me. Plus....a cone!

The ding dong ice cream sandwich was pretty much perfection. Looked like a ding dong, had the chocolate shell covering, the ice cream was the creamy middle, and there was a chocolate cookieish type thing inside.

I also tried the Nabisco Baked Teddy thingies...both version. The vanilla filled was was ok...I didn't really like the cake part of it but the filling was good. The chocolate filled one was good but I liked the goldenish cake on that one. Now they just need to make the golden cake twinkie version and I'm all over it. :)

I'll have to eventually try the Twinkie Cone. I tried the Sno Ball Ice Cream and was disappointed. The marshmallow ice cream was too plain tasting and it seemed that most of the coconut was in the bottom of the pint. Out of the two flavors I definitely preferred the Twinkie ice cream.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Amazingly, my local WalMart now has a few HT pints, so I picked up the PB cup and Cookie Dough. I enjoyed the PB flavor of the PB cup, got a few bits of swirl in there. Also had quite a few cookie dough chunks in the other pint. Was happy that it was under $5 each too! Will still be an occasional treat though.

I tried the caramel flavor last night and thought it was a lot better than Enlightened's original. The caramel swirl wasn't as fake tasting, but it could have used some mix-ins like the Enlightened Caramel Oatmeal Cookie Crunch.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Lemon is my favorite Lenny and Larry cookie flavor. I'm sure I'll try it after I get some of the more appealing to me flavors out of the way.
    Kroger-Deluxe-Sweeet-Cream-Funnel-Cake-Ice-Cream.jpg?resize=599%2C429
    Kroger's cheaper store brand had a lot of interesting new flavors I'll have to pick up at some point. The one that immediately caught my eye was a chocolate covered pretzel (I'm addicted to these stupid things) ice cream.
    I also noticed Turkey Hill's Box of Chocolates. I'm sure this was for Valentine's Day, but it was just stocked recently. I picked up Hostess Sno Ball since I haven't picked up a non HT tub in a while.

Ooh Funnel Cake ice cream!