Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    edited June 2017
    duplicate post. Life is hard.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    I confess ...I've rolled my eyes so hard reading some threads today. Smh.. :/
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I'm getting very tired of seeing the same people stroke each others' egos every single day

This is when people realise the limitations to the mfp crowd. It's repetitiveness is truly boring. It's why I take regular breaks. I can only see so much of it before I start to.get irritable and bored. Not a good combination for someone like me.

you hate us, don't you?

Most of you, yes. :wink:
    I have negative feelings for you too <3

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess ...I've rolled my eyes so hard reading some threads today. Smh.. :/

Me too!!!!!!

Im pretty sure they did a couple of full 360's
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    :lol:
  • MrStabbems
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I'm getting very tired of seeing the same people stroke each others' egos every single day

This is when people realise the limitations to the mfp crowd. It's repetitiveness is truly boring. It's why I take regular breaks. I can only see so much of it before I start to.get irritable and bored. Not a good combination for someone like me.

you hate us, don't you?

Most of you, yes. :wink:

You aren't my favorite

dude i'm not even my favourite! :lol:
  • Woodsmoke
    Woodsmoke Posts: 360 Member
    I confess I can't live without mayonnaise or other such condiments. It just adds unnecessary calories but I can't stooooop!
  • MrStabbems
    I confess I want someone to adopt me!

I just had to scream at my mum and I may or may not have broken my desk wile making my point.
    The woman doesn't want me to go get my dreams. She doesn't want me to do what I'm doing and she keeps telling me to just stop and go work with her cleaning old peoples homes.

I have a job interview on Tuesday. It's a job I want. Something that is of interest to me, with great hours, great pay and it would help me advance my career and allow me to work in the industry I'm interested in.

Here's the catch. Some of the boards members of the company are friends of my mum. And she believes I'll fail at the job and therefor reflect badly on her. So she threatened to talk to them and ask them not to give me the job or the interview then kept screaming at me that I never do what she tells me to do and that she told me not to apply for it. Then she kept on about how risky I'm playing it; doing whale watching, swapping careers, changing my life...

I kinda lost it. I love her but she's been telling me I can't do anything since I was a child and at this point I just wanna punch her and tell her to leave me alone and let me get on with my life. Honestly why do I keep hoping for a normal mother and daughter relationship with the woman? I'm 30 years old. I should know better by now.

And I got my Icelandic literature degree cause it was safe. I worked as an editor cause it was safe. I kept playing it safe and I felt *kitten* miserable. I'm no longer playing it safe. I want to take risks. I want to do my thing and I want to be bloody *kitten* happy and enjoy life. I don't wanna do what she does.

I'll just have to keep proving her wrong but for now I'm taking a break from my family.

Good on ya H. Never let ppl hold you back, even if they're family.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Random, but...I dont get why bats' sh1t is considered so much crazier than other animals' sh1t...

Maybe because they poop hanging upside down?
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    edited June 2017
    RavenLibra wrote: »

Being here is optional... no one is tying a brick to your *kitten* and pointing a gun at you to log into mfp and lurk threads

No, I see her point, though. The chit-chat forum is by far the most entertaining and I look forward to reading and participating in some interesting conversations, but I also can't help but get a little bored/burned out from seeing the same postmongers dominating threads.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    I would recognize those lips anywhere. Mmm nice to have you back

Can I be your friend ... you seem to have some common sense about you :*
    I always accept friend requests.
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    captbklee wrote: »

Being here is optional... no one is tying a brick to your *kitten* and pointing a gun at you to log into mfp and lurk threads

No, I see her point, though. The chit-chat forum is by far the most entertaining and I look forward to reading and participating in some interesting conversations, but I also can't help but get a little bored/burned out from seeing the same postmongers dominating threads.

And here I thought we were gonna be friends ;)

Lol. Well, I don't mean to discourage the high-volume posters. Especially you, whom I fear and respect :)
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Don't mind me, just came here to try and monger... LOL
    ignore function is handy, though you can only go up to 100 users which sucks.
    I had no *kitten* idea there was an ignore feature. You just made my day. Thanks!
  • FireTurtle75
    Well, *kitten*. There it is, the first thing that pops up when you click on someones' name. I feel pretty stupid right now. Never even paid attention to that. LOL
  • FireTurtle75
    I didn't see it for a long time, but it is a fantastic feature. I may be using it some more today!

What did you say? I can't see your posts anymore... LOL
    Just kidding of course.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    I confess I hate that I seem to miss all the good conversations. LOL!!

I also confess I'm glad to see June here finally. May sucked *kitten* and I'm ready to get back on track.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    yes, you *can* respond to your crush's posts on every single thread, that it doesn't mean you *should* respond to your crush's posts on every single thread.

:o I thought you liked it when I followed you around like a puppy and awesomed all of your post?
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    I confess whenever the topic comes up, I wonder how many ignore lists I'm on.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    I didn't see it for a long time, but it is a fantastic feature. I may be using it some more today!

What did you say? I can't see your posts anymore... LOL
    Just kidding of course.

I am sure you wouldn't be the only person to have me on ignore ;)

I am sure I'm on a lot of people's ignore list, because I get ignored a lot.