Worst part of losing weight?

Options
For me it's having my calorie amounts go down. I just changed my weight on here and get to eat almost 100 calories less a day. And of course the same workouts give me a smaller calorie burn, so that's less to eat.

I like to eat. A lot. lol I set my goal at 1/2lb a week to lose so that I can eat as much as possible. So anytime I have to go down in calories it sucks. Oh well for now I still get 1700 a day and with working out I average around 2000. I would be a lot happier at like 2500-3000. Like I said, I really like to eat. Too bad I'm a 5'2" woman.

Anyway, is there anything you don't like about losing weight?

Replies

• Sunna_W
    Sunna_W Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Like everyone has said - replacing clothes. I nevr thought that I would see size 12 ever again. So I threw everything out or gave it to charity. So, eBay is my friend these days. I don't have a lot of time / energy to shop and I like nice clothing. So, I search for stuff based on waist size and inseam and from brands that I know fit me well. Also, I buy my shoes on eBay - I like a certain brand and style and it's super expensive new. But, generally i can find it on eBay for a fraction of what it sells new. Ans, over time, I have the shoe in every color.
  • HeliumIsNoble
    HeliumIsNoble Posts: 1,213 Member
    Options
    vespiquenn wrote: »
    This might be an odd one, but I don't know if it's just that I'm more confident or it actually has to do with looks. But since I started my fitness journey, I have had to deal with many aggressive males. I've been sexually assaulted in a bar, followed in dark areas, etc. This never happened before, so I can't really figure out what to attribute it to. Either way, I really hate it because I don't like being fearful of places or people.
    Don't want to 'like' this, but I have noticed similar.

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    All the people checking out my *kitten*...

what is kitten??
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    The boyfriend said, "Hey. Your boobs are smaller; they can fit in one hand now." Aww. RIP big boobies :(
  • yellingkimber
    yellingkimber Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    This might be an odd one, but I don't know if it's just that I'm more confident or it actually has to do with looks. But since I started my fitness journey, I have had to deal with many aggressive males. I've been sexually assaulted in a bar, followed in dark areas, etc. This never happened before, so I can't really figure out what to attribute it to. Either way, I really hate it because I don't like being fearful of places or people.

I had someone try to abduct me at a bar once when I was 120. I forgot how nice being a little heavier is until I got cat called in my parking lot yesterday.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options

iv noticed this to we get alot more attention, And its not always good :/