No photo = no add!

Options
xxtonixx87
xxtonixx87 Posts: 56 Member
Is it just me who wants to see who they're talking to or who you're sharing information with?
A lot of people add me who seem lovely but why don't they have a profile pic?, I have started automatically deleting because I'm not going through the whole, "are you male or female?, why have you added me?" conversation every time.
It should be a rule to have a pic on these kind of sites.
The last thing we're here to do is judge, we just want to see who's on our page, agree??

Replies

• Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    I'm more prone to add people with pics as well lol
  • ryry77
    ryry77 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Agree 100
  • BABYLILAC
    BABYLILAC Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hmm don't agree
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I disagree 100%
    PS: I don't want you to add me.

:laugh:
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I've posted enough selfies on here that if you want to know what I look like, go for it. Doesn't mean I have to have a profile pic of me though.

Good point! A profile picture doesn't have to be of that person though. I like the ones that are NOT selfies. It helps me get an idea of what kind of person they are. That and the user name...
  • Dazzler21
    Dazzler21 Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    You have no idea based on mine I am sure.
  • Dazzler21
    Dazzler21 Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Great pic TT. And spot on for why I run/obstacle/weight lift.
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I'm inclined to agree. Even though I have awesome friends on my list who don't use themselves in their profile pics, I at least know what most of them look like.
    You know who else hides their identities by covering their faces? ISIS. Just sayin...

ETA - I've learned that some people take me way too seriously, so just know that I'm mostly joking. I don't really suspect anyone of being a terrorist.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    captbklee wrote: »
    I'm inclined to agree. Even though I have awesome friends on my list who don't use themselves in their profile pics, I at least know what most of them look like.
    You know who else hides their identities by covering their faces? ISIS. Just sayin...

You got me. I'm ISIS. smh :neutral:
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Options
    Ha, looks like I was just a few seconds late on my edit.
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Options
    captbklee wrote: »

ETA - I've learned that some people take me way too seriously, so just know that I'm mostly joking. I don't really suspect anyone of being a terrorist.
    For real? I like you but don't make me hurt you!

Oh c'mon now. I actually had you in mind when I wrote the part about having awesome friends in my list that don't use their pics. You know how much I adore you and Sweet D.
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    OP is spot on...