No photo = no add!

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    nature68 wrote: »
    I agree there is to many shady people and if they can't show u a real picture then why be friends with a faceless person ? And for people who don't want to show there face then don't expect others to open up ... Without trust u got nothing ...

This is the internet. The only thing you can trust in is that you can't trust it.

besides, trust is way overrated

I mean, really... how much trust is really needed if you both agree not to trust each other?

simple is good.
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    Disagree.
    I only accept requests from people I've interacted with in the forums/friends posts or if they send a request message good enough to sway me. If they don't want to reveal who they are that's their choice just as its yours to not want friends without pics.

^^^ This
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    Disagree. You have the option of declining a friend request. I don't have the option of keeping my privacy if I post my real pic. No one is on your page that you didn't manually add. This is on you.

^^^ And this
  • A_Rene86
    A_Rene86 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    Looking at the post counts of users on this thread without 'real' photos makes it a little ironic...

Alanis should have added that line to her song. "It's like 10,000 posts when all you need is a pic..."
  • cqbkaju
    cqbkaju Posts: 1,011 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I add people if I know a bit about how they think; if they seem intelligent and rational.

I don't add people who blindly send me "Friend Requests" without some sort of introduction, picture or not.

Saying you will not accept a "friend" who doesn't have a picture is silly because pictures can be of anyone and from any time.
    That is my opinion anyway.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I was on here several years ago and that's definitely how I was. haha. I'm back now! woo.
    We should be friends! But don't send me an FR because I'm 100% FL free baby!

You should try my approach. I have a friend of the month. Then they are dead to me. And I delete then add a new friend of the month. Repeat.

I like that idea. Who would you recommend that I try first?
  • alyssa_rest
    alyssa_rest Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    A_Rene86 wrote: »
    Looking at the post counts of users on this thread without 'real' photos makes it a little ironic...

Alanis should have added that line to her song. "It's like 10,000 posts when all you need is a pic..."

I LOL'd so hard and now it's stuck in my head
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    I will only kik with people with real pics because I'm not trying to Internet hookup with any uglies, but i don't care what you look like on mfp.

Well on my KIK, I still don't show my face. It's just my dingus.

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    I will only kik with people with real pics because I'm not trying to Internet hookup with any uglies, but i don't care what you look like on mfp.

Well on my KIK, I still don't show my face. It's just my dingus.

Now you're speaking my language. Add me!

No.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    A_Rene86 wrote: »

What are Words?
    Wasted Words
    Words Get In the Way
    More than Words

SO MANY WORD SONGS!
    If only I had known, only a Google image search stood between me and true acceptance at MFP.
  • cyranda63
    cyranda63 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Pictures just distinguish one profile from another relatively quickly. If someone wants to friend me it doesn't matter if they have a picture or not. Pretty witty discussion. :)
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I totally judge people by their profile pics...
  • schtump
    schtump Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I don't necessarily agree, but if that's the experience you want to have that's cool. You do you.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I was on here several years ago and that's definitely how I was. haha. I'm back now! woo.
    We should be friends! But don't send me an FR because I'm 100% FL free baby!

You should try my approach. I have a friend of the month. Then they are dead to me. And I delete then add a new friend of the month. Repeat.

I like that idea. Who would you recommend that I try first?

Wait, you mean you don't have thousands of applications and requests sent to you every week?

I am praying and doing a naked dance hoping I get picked for May. I may even break out my bikini pics! (or at least the ones with my head photo shopped on)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    xxtonixx87 wrote: »
    It should be a rule to have a pic on these kind of sites.
    I don't need to see a photo of your chest to talk to you.

Well.....

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    xxtonixx87 wrote: »
    It should be a rule to have a pic on these kind of sites.

Are you looking for a date?

I'm just here to lose 10 pounds and tone up a bit. I don't need to see a photo of your chest to talk to you.

Preach!! It's the guys with profile pictures like that that make me wonder their true intentions on this site.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me want to switch back to my wine picture.