5' - 5'3" females- want to lose 25-30 lbs

Options

Replies

• kmorrow0712
    kmorrow0712 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends! 5'3", about 40lbs to lose, 60lbs to ultimate goal, but I'm using 40 as an attainable goal. Add me if you eat what you want and love food! I'm honestly not that strict with my food, just trying to stay below my deficit and work out about 3 times a week! Sort of new to this still, it's been less than a month since I started counting again, but have lost 8lbs since late January. I also have a Fitbit if you'd like to be my friend there!

ALSO I'm a Type I Diabetic, so if you are too, please add!!
  • juliemargaretkim
    juliemargaretkim Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Wednesday weigh in day! Weighing in every week keeps me motivated -- I highly recommend it to anyone on this thread -- pick a weekly weigh in day and keep us all updated!

SW -- 152 (Aug 2016)
    LW -- 122.2
    CW --122.0 (It's slow, but it's something! Next week 121's!)
    GW --115
    Height 5'3"

1200 cal/per day-- lots of great salads/greens/veggies/fruits (and wine!). I do a power yoga (Asana/flow yoga done in 90 degrees) class 4 x /week. And I walk/jog the dog. That's it! Stay healthy!
  • Morganbennett1
    Morganbennett1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Haven't updated in awhile.
    Stats:
    SW - 223
    CW - 180
    GW - 135
    Height 5'2"

1200 cal/per day (Diary is open)
    Feel free to add me, I always like having more motivating friends!
  • juliemargaretkim
    juliemargaretkim Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Wednesday!

SW - 152
    LW - 122.2
    CW- 121.8
    GW - 115

Height - 5'3"
  • weesa7
    weesa7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I was happy to find this group of petite precious packages!
    Let's do this!

Height: 5'1.5"

SW - 176
    CW - 154
    GW - 137
  • MariannePhoto
    MariannePhoto Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    SW: 187 (Feb 6th 2017)
    PW: 174.6
    CW: 167.8
    GW: 135 (but flexible depending on sizing and how I feel)
  • courtneyw699
    courtneyw699 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"2 just recently had my 3rd child. Need to lose.at least 40 -50 pounds. I feel like I'm in over my head and I have no clue where to start so whoo
  • msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hey all i found an app that does exactly what this post does....find your twin. It's called TwinBody. It's pretty awesome. You can filter people by age, weight loss goals, height, and starting weight. I'm on there with the same name.
  • tuliamar
    tuliamar Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hello, I am new to this app and after gaining back 22pounds over the last 3years I feel terrible about my body and my self esteem is at its lowest :(
    I had a few days off work and fell right off the wagon and ate way too much. I am at the heaviest I have ever been &I eat when I am bored or stressed. Reading over all your comments this morning gave me hope and I am now back on the calorie count and exercise plan.
    I am 27yo, vegetarian, 5'2", 167.5pounds CW, 132 pounds GW.
    I will be checking back to this thread for more motivation when I am feeling low✨ any tips welcome!
  • kirathimo
    kirathimo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for sharing your stories here. Makes me believe it's doable. I've been adding gradually until I realized in 15 years I've added 30LBs. So, I'm starting on my weight loss now. My stats: I'm 5'2"; 150 in Nov 2016, 157 in Mar 2017, started logoing on Apr 1st and now @155. Current goal is 130. Let's do this!
  • manning2882
    manning2882 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, mom of 2. I'm 5"4' and im 160 pounds, looking to loose 30+ pounds and can always use friends who know how hard it is to loose weight
    #shortgirlproblems
  • manning2882
    manning2882 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"2 just recently had my 3rd child. Need to lose.at least 40 -50 pounds. I feel like I'm in over my head and I have no clue where to start so whoo

Dont beat your self up. You can do! We all can support each other! Talking from experience it's always hard to loose baby weight especially having them close together. Just don't forget to have faith you can do this and remember to do it for yourself. Your not alone! You can always start by simply walking and keep track of it, I use an app called Google Fit, and simply walk around your home or in your yard. You can also try and cut fast food, find healthy choices when going out. But the best thing I've found that helps is to cut sweets ,3months sweetless here lol, and just motivate yourself every chance you look at yourself in the mirror. You can add me if you like I'm always full of help and support! :smile: just remember to smile and find time! Kids love to exercise with you they think it's a game.
  • rdwillcox
    rdwillcox Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I'm not sure how to be added to this group but would love to have some moral support and encouragement. I'm 5' 1", 39 years old, wife, mother of 3. The past 3 years have been the hardest of my life - losing a child, moving, and starting a business. I've been halfheartedly trying losing weight for the past few months but it's time to get serious.

CW: 160
    GW: 130
  • DCRunnerGirl78
    DCRunnerGirl78 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I haven't checked in on this thread in forever. For all the progress I had made early in the year, I've managed to completely backslide. My trouble areas are evenings, weekends, and dealing with stress. I'm sure those are the hard times for all of us. Does anyone have any tips for what they do to keep from eating and drinking what they shouldn't?
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Wish I had an answer, but I am in the same boat!

My story.
  • kerryshutt1
    kerryshutt1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to have friends that keep me motivated and on track. I'm 44yo and 5'0. I have about 30-40 lbs to lose. Need help staying on track and being persistent with tracking and losing weight.
  • Morganbennett1
    Options
    rdwillcox wrote: »
    Good morning! I'm not sure how to be added to this group but would love to have some moral support and encouragement. I'm 5' 1", 39 years old, wife, mother of 3. The past 3 years have been the hardest of my life - losing a child, moving, and starting a business. I've been halfheartedly trying losing weight for the past few months but it's time to get serious.

CW: 160
    GW: 130

Great, glad to have you join up. You can favorite this group by clicking the little star at the top of this page, or you can start adding us as friends (I sent you a request).
  • Morganbennett1
    Options
    Hi everyone. I haven't checked in on this thread in forever. For all the progress I had made early in the year, I've managed to completely backslide. My trouble areas are evenings, weekends, and dealing with stress. I'm sure those are the hard times for all of us. Does anyone have any tips for what they do to keep from eating and drinking what they shouldn't?

Hey,
    Evenings, weekends, stress, etc. is pretty much the story of everyone on here. I, myself, am a sugar addict. So cutting down on candy and soda was the hardest part for me. I started out replacing soda with coffee and gatorade, and then slowly started drinking smaller and smaller amounts of gatorade, until I was just at water and coffee. As far as sweets go, I tried cutting them out all together, and that failed miserably. Now I keep a couple dark chocolate sweet treats in the house as an emergency sweet, and keep all the other junk out of the house. The best advice I can give, is to continue to eat what you love, just eat smaller and smaller portions until you can kick the habit. Also, with stress, I replaced stress eating with walking. Now, every time I feel stressed and reach for a snack, I put on my tennis shoes and go for a walk. Even if it's storming or 3am.
  • Laska444
    Laska444 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 5'3" and currently weigh 140 and would love to be 120
  • yow_katherine
    yow_katherine Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 43 yrs old and 5'2" SW = 155 CW= 136 GW = 125. I'm also on twinbody under the same user name. I could use some more friends.