True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    I don't care what women call me. I barely notice they're speaking.
    It's hard for them to speak with a ball gag in their mouths.

Their mouths? So there are several of them in a row or tied up or what? I need to visualize this correctly.
    Ever seen The Human Centipede?

I have! Ewww.. reminder to myself to never go into Stabbem's basement.
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I am not going back over all these posts, someone got bent over being called handsome?

i had to go back to pg. 584 to figure out where we stand on this one. its a thrilling ride. i'd recommend it.
    this is 10x better than the recursive loop of "i confess i ate a candy bar" confessions we usually have.

You may not have enough mustard and tortillas for this one.

Mustard and tortillas??? Da *kitten*?
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

i'm a handsome devil. so, a camry with only cool music like slayer and nine inch nails on the stereo. with disabled airbags and cut seat belts.
  • Carillon_Campanello
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I am not going back over all these posts, someone got bent over being called handsome?

There was more to it than that (context is a *kitten* ain't it?) but everyone has boiled it down to that. So the confession is moot at this point. We are discussing ball gags and google image search results.

Edit: I confess.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    i'm a handsome devil. so, a camry with only cool music like slayer and nine inch nails on the stereo. with disabled airbags and cut seat belts.

I always <3 your music choices. That makes you hot AF! ;):D
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I honestly thought telling a man he was handsome was the highest of all compliments.

Evidently not. Who knew? *shrugs*
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I step away to actually do some adulting and there are 54 new posts?!?! What the *kitten* y'all?? Lol

Edit to add words I somehow forgot lol
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    There are 7 levels of basement...Whomever gets to the 7th gets to sit on my throne.
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    I confess I've suffered from depression since about the age of 13.

I struggled to find my place in the world, and have always had low self-esteem and low self-worth because of it.
    It makes me impulsive and quite critical of the world, and the people in it, but worryingly im more critical of myself.

I dont let people close to me, and those i have let close have hurt me by their actions. Hence i dont open up to just anyone, but can often have superficial 'friends'

(sorry its a bit of a deep one)

:/

Thanks for sharing....you just never know...even the prettiest packages have hidden pieces broken, torn, ....I suffer from similar background as you thanks for having balls to talk about it
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    So maybe go on one of those dumb *kitten* "what would you say to the person above" posts and say "don't call me handsome!

the cool folks abandoned the fun n games section a long time ago now. true confessions is pretty active with random funny confessions as well as occasionally dark and disturbing ones for the voyeurs.

basically this thread, its like a cracker jax box with a mousetrap with nails wielded to it hidden at the bottom. which tbh is kind of unfortunate, even if you like cracker jax.

but sometimes its a pretty girl offering you the box and she's wearing something really cute and she's smiling and asking if you want her kik at the same time.

i hope that clears it up.

Wait! Those girls aren't offering me their kik! What am I doing wrong? Should I not tell them they are handsome?
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    So maybe go on one of those dumb *kitten* "what would you say to the person above" posts and say "don't call me handsome!

the cool folks abandoned the fun n games section a long time ago now. true confessions is pretty active with random funny confessions as well as occasionally dark and disturbing ones for the voyeurs.

basically this thread, its like a cracker jax box with a mousetrap with nails wielded to it hidden at the bottom. which tbh is kind of unfortunate, even if you like cracker jax.

but sometimes its a pretty girl offering you the box and she's wearing something really cute and she's smiling and asking if you want her kik at the same time.

Wait! Those girls aren't offering me their kik! What am I doing wrong? Should I not tell them they are handsome?

No one even offered me cracker jacks what the hell

I can't even get a heavily solicited D pic

You're approaching the wrong people. You don't go to a vegan restaurant for steak...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

the handbook says you're supposed to hang out in the selfie thread until your crush posts and then respond with either a hilarious gif, or a heart eyes emoji. once you do that 3x, and the key is to be no more than a minute after they initially post their selfie, they're supposed to offer you their kik.

I see. So become a stalker? That's the trick?
  • Carillon_Campanello
    edited April 2017
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I honestly thought telling a man he was handsome was the highest of all compliments.

To the contrary...and my point...it's tossed around like a beach ball in the crowd at a baseball game. Yeah it's fun once or twice but after awhile its flat and covered with some drunk guys beer. Most of the crowd has had their hands on it once. Fun when it bounces to you...but cheap and meaningless.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

To the contrary...and my point...it's tossed around like a beach ball in the crowd at a baseball game. Yeah it's fun once or twice but after awhile its flat and covered with some drunk guys beer. Fun when it bounces to you...but cheap and meaningless.

Okay OKAY I get it. Now can you make another confession so that I can judge you. :#