What is more important to you, true love or good sex?

Options

Replies

• iluvnufoods
    iluvnufoods Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    True love. The addition of toys can make mediocre sex quite satisfying ;)
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    True love. You can teach good sex
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine it possible to have "Great" sex without Love! Love makes you comfortable and allows you to let go of all of your inhibitions.

Alcohol does that too​ I suppose, but what fun is that if you can't remember every moment, every kiss, every caress,every chill and that moment?
  • kbl3722
    kbl3722 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Anyone can produce great sex, love comes by the emergence of the heart.sex is like a box of chocolates you never know what your get. But love will always be what you make of it..
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    Great sex by far!

You...My body is ready.....
  • BreezyPeezy5
    BreezyPeezy5 Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    daddyfitt1 wrote: »
    Anyone can get sex anywhere but it's hard to find true love so I pick true love without having to think about it

You didn't understand the question as usual ...i said good sex ...good sex lol
    Sex is sex. Some days it can be good, some days it can be bad. All dependent upon mood and more. You're shallow ... as usual.
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    daddyfitt1 wrote: »
    Anyone can get sex anywhere but it's hard to find true love so I pick true love without having to think about it

You didn't understand the question as usual ...i said good sex ...good sex lol
    Sex is sex. Some days it can be good, some days it can be bad. All dependent upon mood and more. You're shallow ... as usual.

Ditto...

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine it possible to have "Great" sex without Love! Love makes you comfortable and allows you to let go of all of your inhibitions.

Alcohol does that too​ I suppose, but what fun is that if you can't remember every moment, every kiss, every caress,every chill and that moment?

Lots of fun still

I wouldn't know :grimace:
  • SaraMatthews239
    SaraMatthews239 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great sex
  • Dyl1789
    Dyl1789 Posts: 2,933 Member
    Options
    Great sex, got to agree with that
  • carbkiller1971
    carbkiller1971 Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    kbl3722 wrote: »
    Anyone can produce great sex, love comes by the emergence of the heart.sex is like a box of chocolates you never know what your get. But love will always be what you make of it..

I strongly disagree with the anyone can produce great sex part, not everyone
  • carbkiller1971
    Options
    It's s gift Lol
  • everstrong55
    everstrong55 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    True love! Defintely!
  • carbkiller1971
    Options
    Boooooo!!!^ jk