4ever_musclelicious Posts: 5 Member
    Day 1 is complete!
    Net carbs: 17g

SW: 194.8
    GW: 145
  • Zuzurillo
    Zuzurillo Posts: 80 Member
    Day 1 Total Net Carbs: 14
    Went over on my calories a bit but that's ok. I set my calories pretty low ( 1200 ) It's a weird phycological trick I play on myself - LOL! See ya tomorrow!
  • Hi everyone
  • Cathietc
    Cathietc Posts: 66 Member
    Monday May 8 Day 1 Total Carbs 6g
  • I'm on day 8 and attempting less than 20 carbs daily. For the month of May I'm shooting for 20 lbs.
  • GoodDayWorkout
    GoodDayWorkout Posts: 36 Member
    I would like to join! I plan on staying under the 50 grams of carbs daily. I will start tomorrow and post the following day.

How long is this challenge for?
  • GoodDayWorkout
    GoodDayWorkout Posts: 36 Member
    Ooops.. I see the challenge is 30 days by the title. :o
  • stephyyyo
    stephyyyo Posts: 107 Member
    welcome to the new people, and awesome on the ones that are done with Day1 so far!! I set my calories low as well, 1200.
  • ssl0905
    ssl0905 Posts: 57 Member
    Day 1: 20g carbs, 18g net carbs
  • Balaga8611
    Balaga8611 Posts: 53 Member
    Back from my trip to visit my daughter in Austin and woke up this morning with a 1.2 lb loss! I was able to keep my carbs low, but didn't get many veggies in.

My plan for today is to keep the momentum going. My goal is to get most of my carbs from veggies and not over-do the fat!
  • megdnoorman
    megdnoorman Posts: 282 Member
    Day 2 (yesterday)

Total: 29
    Net: 24

My cals have been a little high lately and I'm worried that will slow down potential for loss... I'm kind of hitting a plateau lately (fluctuating up and down the same 2 lbs each week), so I need to figure out how to break through it.
  • stephyyyo
    Day 2 (yesterday)

Total: 29
    Net: 24

My cals have been a little high lately and I'm worried that will slow down potential for loss... I'm kind of hitting a plateau lately (fluctuating up and down the same 2 lbs each week), so I need to figure out how to break through it.

How many cals are you eating? If you don't mind my asking.
  • megdnoorman
    megdnoorman Posts: 282 Member
    @stephyyyo I'm kind of a over the place. Normally anywhere from 1400 to 1800, though this past weekend I was over 2000 because of a family barbecue and low self control lol.

I think I'm going to try cutting down to 1200 for the next few days. I used to exercise daily, and so I got used to eating more calories. But lately I haven't had much time to exercise, especially because my husband is out of town. So I think I need to adjust my calories down a little until I can get back on the exercise track.
  • kpdover
    kpdover Posts: 16 Member
    50 carbs per day - is that 50 NET carbs per day or total carbs per day?
  • littlecrunchy190
    littlecrunchy190 Posts: 53 Member
    New hear! Yesterday was a good low carb day for me but I went over in fat. On target for calories though! I have so much to lose that as long as it is less I will be happy this month! slu8e78i9ezg.png
  • stephyyyo
    kpdover wrote: »
    50 carbs per day - is that 50 NET carbs per day or total carbs per day?

Total! So net will be lower and you can choose to count that or not. :)
  • kpdover
    kpdover Posts: 16 Member
    Day 1: 35 TOTAL carbs for the day. 22 NET carbs for the day. Under calorie goal and 12 glasses of water. Not bad for being at the hospital all day with my 3 kids for their quarterly pulmonologist appointment!
  • Balaga8611
    Balaga8611 Posts: 53 Member
    Tuesday's Numbers:

Total Carbs: 14g
    Calories: 1240

Weird thing....I was typing this using the MFP website on my computer, and pulled up the app on my phone to check calories and carbs. The totals for each are different on my phone than they are on my computer! I decided to use the highest number for each, so I counted the calories from my computer, and the carbs from my phone. Hmmmmm! :D
  • Cathietc
    Cathietc Posts: 66 Member
    Tuesday complete.
    Total Carbs: 21g
    Net Carbs: 8g
    Calories: 1673
  • Zuzurillo
    Zuzurillo Posts: 80 Member
    Hi All-
    Net carbs 22g.
    Calories 1337
    A tad over on both my goals but I don't feel so bad about it. Hungry and craving carbs ALL DAY after a rough night of insomnia so think I did pretty good actually :)
    Hope everyone is doing well!