Options
    ohh can i join late to the party...

Day 1
    may 10th - 39g

goal to lose about 5lbs ish
  • kimr41
    kimr41 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I want to join too. Today will not be good, but I will give it a better try tomorrow
  • leedowhey
    leedowhey Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in a bit late.

I'm 28 years old 175lbs. I've done Keto before High Fat, Low Carb moderate protein.

I'm doing;
    Carb 5%
    Protein 20%
    Fat 75%

Calories aren't being counted. Just staying on the macros.

Going to be doing a lot of walking this weekend. And now I need to kick my *kitten* because I don't fit in my bridesmaid dress.
  • fatblatta
    fatblatta Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'll try. I have about 40 to go!

5/8 - 13 net
    5/9 - 17 net
    5/10 - 24 net
  • jklepack
    jklepack Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    21grams of carbs today and down 1.4lbs since Monday!
    I'm feeling awesome!
  • Graniteabs2014
    Graniteabs2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Sounds like a plan. How do I join and how do we monitor each other for motivation. Was 85kgs and blown back up to 94kgs..rrrrr wanna get back to 85kgs again. PS: by the way were are you located I am in Melbourne - Australia. GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY
  • stephyyyo
    stephyyyo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    5-4-17
    79 carb
    5 fiber
    74 NET CARBS

5-5-17
    66 carbs
    14 fiber
    52 NET CARBS

5-6-17
    8 carbs
    1 fiber
    7 NET CARBS

5-7-17
    42 carbs
    22 fiber
    20 NET CARBS

5-8-17
    90 carbs
    29 fiber
    61 NET CARBS

5-9-17
    51 carbs
    10 fiber
    41 NET CARBS

i think im doing it right someone correct me if im wrong thanks

Hey there! Not bad, but try and stay under 50g of Carbs TOTAL every day for this challenge :)
    Hi,
    Sounds like a plan. How do I join and how do we monitor each other for motivation. Was 85kgs and blown back up to 94kgs..rrrrr wanna get back to 85kgs again. PS: by the way were are you located I am in Melbourne - Australia. GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY

Awesome welcome! So to join just make your Diary is public and POST DAILY on this forum your total intake of carbohydrates. Should be less than 50g daily.
    I'm located West Cost US! How about everyone else?
  • stephyyyo
    edited May 2017
    Options
    jklepack wrote: »
    21grams of carbs today and down 1.4lbs since Monday!
    I'm feeling awesome!

Congratulations on the weightloss!!!
  • kpdover
    kpdover Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Day 2 - 38 total carbs, 21 net carbs and under calorie goal. 12 glasses of water.
  • heathert975
    heathert975 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I would like to join as well. I am still learning about how to use this forum, but I am interested in trying a challenge. I started my keto diet on may 1. I have lost 6 pounds this far. My goal is to lose 15 pounds by June 1.
  • stephyyyo
    Options
    Day 3-
    25 TOTAL grams of carbs :smiley:

I had a minor surgery yesterday which put me under anesthesia, so I haven't been too hungry today but I'm forcing myself to eat enough and super clean:)
  • maxapeden
    maxapeden Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Joining today - I've done a 6 month keto cut in the past (with cheat days) it was extremely effective
    Goal - 20 lbs in 30 days.... aim high
    Carb goal under 35
    With weight and cardio 5 days a week min
  • megdnoorman
    megdnoorman Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Ugh... hanging my head in shame. My aunt and uncle took me out to dinner... there were margaritas and fajitas...

I did my best estimation in my diary and I'm quite a bit over :neutral:

Total: 77
    Net: 70

Ugh. My cals weren't too bad, only in the 1500-1600 range, so hopefully my scale doesn't hate me in the morning.

Back on track!

I'm in Texas, btw (but we move around a lot so I'll be on the west coast in a month or two).
  • billglitch
    billglitch Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    i am in. I want to lose 10 pounds
  • stephyyyo
    Options
    Ugh... hanging my head in shame. My aunt and uncle took me out to dinner... there were margaritas and fajitas...

Ugh. My cals weren't too bad, only in the 1500-1600 range, so hopefully my scale doesn't hate me in the morning.

Back on track!

I'm in Texas, btw (but we move around a lot so I'll be on the west coast in a month or two).

Oh no :( it's okay just get back on track tomorrow. We can always go out to eat Mexican and even get fajitas but just make sure u say no rice tortillas or beans ;)
  • megdnoorman
    megdnoorman Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    stephyyyo wrote: »

Back on track!

Oh no :( it's okay just get back on track tomorrow. We can always go out to eat Mexican and even get fajitas but just make sure u say no rice tortillas or beans ;)

I intended to skip the tortillas but then I had a little too much tequila and figured a few tortillas wouldn't be too bad... I was wrong lol, not to mention the carbs in the margarita! Ugh.

I did skip the rice and chips (only had 2) but big fail on the tortillas.

I'm back on track now!
  • ck2d
    ck2d Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I'll jump in on this challenge.
    I don't like to make specific goals because if I don't reach them I get disappointed, so I'll be really conservative and say 5 pounds.

Here are my carb counts for this week (total carbs):

5/7

5/8

5/9

5/10
  • Cathietc
    Cathietc Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wednesday complete
    Total Carbs 28
    Net Carbs 10
  • ampandre
    ampandre Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell me how to adjust the carb count in My Fitness pal?

Go under "My Home" and Goals. You will have the ability to adjust your goals. Hopefully that answered your question.
  • ampandre
    ampandre Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm late but I started Monday as well. My goal is to have 25 to 30 net carbs a day and my first weight goal is 36 pounds.

05/08
    24 Net Carbs Under Calories
    05/09
    19 Net Carbs Under Calories
    05/10
    32 Net Carbs Under Calories