Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    Also what the heck is up with the sudden onslaught of "keto=calories are imaginary" threads today? People are lucky I'm trying to get right with Jesus >:)

Editing...

Jessica clearly needs to lay off the post reply button. Sorry Oberon!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Confession: When I'm in the NSV thread, and someone says they were so excited because they were at Old Navy and they were down a size, all I think is "Yeah, cuz Old Navy sizes run stupid big."

Word, I run a 00 Tall at ON online- I'm 5'10", if I was actually a 00 I'd know lol.

I confess that I am sitting in a McDonald's right now feeding my small people lunch (judge me, whatevaaaa ;) ) and I ordered a diet coke for me because I'll be darned if I'll waste calories here. Getting a lot of judgey looks, idk if it's the kids or the tube top or the no McCrap but...awkward...

Editing for swearing

Sorry! That one doesn't even make my list for cursing- bad Canadian over here, noted for future posts :D

Np. I just like to remind folks along the way. It's easy to slip into.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Also what the heck is up with the sudden onslaught of "keto=calories are imaginary" threads today? People are lucky I'm trying to get right with Jesus >:)

Editing...

Potty mouth! :D
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Confession: I have a pint of Ben and Jerry's The Tonight Dough stashed in the freezer for Saturday after my competition! Mmmmmm!!! I also have brownies and double chocolate cookies for Mother's Day. Next weekend is going to be a free-for-all!

Enjoy! I have a trail marathon on Saturday. I figure that gives me a pass on anything I eat on Sunday. :)

Indeed it does. :)
  • JessicaMcB
    Options
    Confession: I have a pint of Ben and Jerry's The Tonight Dough stashed in the freezer for Saturday after my competition! Mmmmmm!!! I also have brownies and double chocolate cookies for Mother's Day. Next weekend is going to be a free-for-all!

Enjoy! I have a trail marathon on Saturday. I figure that gives me a pass on anything I eat on Sunday. :)

Whats your time goal?? Excited for you!

Editing...

The struggle is real lol
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Confession: When I'm in the NSV thread, and someone says they were so excited because they were at Old Navy and they were down a size, all I think is "Yeah, cuz Old Navy sizes run stupid big."

There is not an Old Navy in my town. I do not drive the 40 minutes it would take me to get to one.

I'm not a fan of Old Navy. The clothes are cheap but they are disposable. A few washings and they look terrible. I hear their workout clothes aren't bad tho.

When they have the back to school jeans sale, I will go buy the size my 10yo is wearing. They will last until he grows another two inches in four months, but not much longer.

ETA: daughter just threw out two pairs of four year old running shorts from there. The work out wear does seem to be okay.

Perfect for growing kids for sure. Since I'm past that stage I can't stand buying something that only lasts a couple of washings.

Why does auto correct keep changing buying to biting???
  • Oberon21
    Options

Editing...

Tee hee I laughed at that. :)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I confess that I hate people today because what they want me to do is not my job. And when I tell them that they plow on for me to do it anyway. I was off Friday and Monday, people. I need to do my own work.

I further confess that I have given up logging my food for the time being, just to see what happens to my weight if I don't.

I've been slacking on logging. I'll pre-log in the morning, but as it changes throughout the day I don't fix it. Since I'm high-carb this week (and thus higher calorie), I'm not too worried about it. With my competition Saturday and Mother's Day Sunday, I'm kinda saying "screw it" til next Monday.

I've been so crazed I've barely been able to log in and log one meal to keep my streak going. Restart Monday? :)

I think I will restart the following Monday. Next week is the last week of school and I am not sure what hours I am even working.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Whats your time goal?? Excited for you!

Editing...

The struggle is real lol

To finish. I'm sadly out of marathon shape these days.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

There is not an Old Navy in my town. I do not drive the 40 minutes it would take me to get to one.

I'm not a fan of Old Navy. The clothes are cheap but they are disposable. A few washings and they look terrible. I hear their workout clothes aren't bad tho.

When they have the back to school jeans sale, I will go buy the size my 10yo is wearing. They will last until he grows another two inches in four months, but not much longer.

ETA: daughter just threw out two pairs of four year old running shorts from there. The work out wear does seem to be okay.

Perfect for growing kids for sure. Since I'm past that stage I can't stand buying something that only lasts a couple of washings.

Why does auto correct keep changing buying to biting???

Because the clothes are going to bite the dust?
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I confess that I am going to start a swear jar for myself. 25 cents a pop for each time I have a potty mouth. I'll either quit or save a ton.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I keep trying to upload my glorious black eye from Saturday and the horse I was trying. He smacked me in the face with his neck when he decided he no longer wanted to play. He popped up, my head was down, wham! He went home. I don't need another recalcitrant animal on my hands...

MFP won't let me post it.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I confess that I am going to start a swear jar for myself. 25 cents a pop for each time I have a potty mouth. I'll either quit or save a ton.

I've thought of this with alcohol too...
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I keep trying to upload my glorious black eye from Saturday and the horse I was trying. He smacked me in the face with his neck when he decided he no longer wanted to play. He popped up, my head was down, wham! He went home. I don't need another recalcitrant animal on my hands...

MFPs been weird today. It wasn't the grey, was it? He was gorgeous.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

What if you had to put the price of the alcohol in the jar? $8 margarita with dinner = $8 into the jar. Hmmmm...
  • Oberon21
    Options

Editing...

I should add in real life I swear a ton. Just not in here. I definitely have a potty mouth. Just in case anyone is thinking I'm judgemental. It's a courtesy we observe in here. ;)
  • Oberon21
    Options

What if you had to put the price of the alcohol in the jar? $8 margarita with dinner = $8 into the jar. Hmmmm...

I've thought about it. Even donating to Gabe to the Rescue the equal amount I spend going out. I've even done it a few times. Never lasts. I have no strength of will these days... One crappy day at work and out to dinner I go.
  • Oberon21
    Options

MFPs been weird today. It wasn't the grey, was it? He was gorgeous.

Yep. I was really disappointed. I was very excited about him. And Jaques went to Summer Camp today to see if some natural horsemanship training will help him. So 1-2 months of back to living like a horse... outside 24/7, turned out with other horses, etc.
  • JessicaMcB
    Options

Editing...

I should add in real life I swear a ton. Just not in here. I definitely have a potty mouth. Just in case anyone is thinking I'm judgemental. It's a courtesy we observe in here. ;)

I'm terrible for it in text because I can't swear in my actual life because small people who repeat everything. I need a virtual swear jar @MelissaPhippsFeagins :wink:
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

I've thought about it. Even donating to Gabe to the Rescue the equal amount I spend going out. I've even done it a few times. Never lasts. I have no strength of will these days... One crappy bad day at work and out to dinner I go.

Editing. :wink: