Bust: 44
    Waist: 41
    Hips: 50
    Arms: 15
    Thighs: 29
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Ok are you ready for this?!?!? We are at...... ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY MEMBERS!!!!! At this point I will be closing the group as I'm not sure I can keep track of add-ons from here on out. :sad: Congrats all!!! You made the cut!!!! :drinker: :drinker:

I don't have stats for everyone so I am going to post what I have so we can get this party started. If you have information missing, or if I got something wrong, let me know so I can update it ASAP and we can work with accurate info.

Weigh ins (check ins) will be any time between Friday and Sunday so that I can have everything for Sunday night and update you all on Mondays.

:bigsmile: I am so super thrilled to see the interest everyone has for this challenge. :bigsmile:
  • leslyta
    leslyta Posts: 70
    Options
    I'd love to do this challenge... I'm at 206.4 right now..
  • JustJenn419
    Options
    Having trouble uploading the table. Please be patient :(
  • mollybeslimmer
    mollybeslimmer Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    love this challenge.
    thank you.
    My name is Molly and I live in west virginia.
    married and two grown daughters.
    my current measurments and weights are
    Starting Christmas Challenge

Bust: 53.5
    Thigh: 30
    Arm: 15
    Waist: 52
    Hips: 65.5
    Body fat:51.6

SW:331(8-2010)
    CW:320(7-25-2011)
    GW 285 or more by Christmas
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Sorry for getting this to you so late but here are my measurements:

Bust: 46.5
    Waist: 48
    Hips: 53
    Arms: 13
    Thighs: 31
  • pamelalwaters
    Options
    Here are my stats

Bust 38
    Waist 41
    Hips 48
    Arms 11
    Thighs 21
  • woodyschic
    woodyschic Posts: 21
    Options
    SW 205
    CW 186.8
    Christmas goal 160

will buy a measuring tape tomorrow...didn't realize mine was MIA until today when i went to get my measurements!
  • abeks
    abeks Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'll like to join.

SW / CW 195
    Chrstmas Goal 165
    Bust 43 (still nursing a 5 month old)
    Waist 36
    Hips 44
  • athederan
    athederan Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! I'm ready for a challenge. I'm ready to loose the weight and start 2012 the right way. By Christmas I would love to have lost 20 pounds. That sounds like a reasonable amount if I loose 2 pounds a week. I'm all in!!!

SW: 225
    GW: 150

Measurements:
    Neck 14.5
    Waist 41.0
    Hips 46.0
  • jiminyc
    jiminyc Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Here are my measurements - sorry to be late! Thanks for organizing this!! Awesome to have such a big group!

Starting weight: 288
    Current weight: 258
    Christmas goal weight: 220

Bust 49.5
    Waist 45
    Hips 56
    Arms 14.25
    Thighs 35.5
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Ok are you ready for this?!?!? We are at...... ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY MEMBERS!!!!! At this point I will be closing the group as I'm not sure I can keep track of add-ons from here on out. :sad: Congrats all!!! You made the cut!!!! :drinker: :drinker:

I don't have stats for everyone so I am going to post what I have so we can get this party started. If you have information missing, or if I got something wrong, let me know so I can update it ASAP and we can work with accurate info.

Weigh ins (check ins) will be any time between Friday and Sunday so that I can have everything for Sunday night and update you all on Mondays.

:bigsmile: I am so super thrilled to see the interest everyone has for this challenge. :bigsmile:

Thank you for all the hard work your putting into this! I don't know if I could track 130! th_BowingSmiley.gif
  • yramesor333
    yramesor333 Posts: 152
    Options

Thank you for all the hard work your putting into this! I don't know if I could track 130! th_BowingSmiley.gif
    YES THANK YOU...so very much im so excited!!!! i made it yayyyy!!! i will get back 2 u with my measurements
    :)
  • JustJenn419
    Options
    Fingers crossed.......

ccc1.jpg
    ccc2.jpg
    ccc3.jpg
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    WOW! thanks for all the work you're putting in! let's do this!!!
  • MakinMoves
    MakinMoves Posts: 364
    Options
    Super Excited I Made The Cut!

Thank You So Much For This Challege And The Hard Work You've Already Put In!

(And...I'm Buying A Tape Measure Tomorrow) :wink:
  • athederan
    athederan Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i signed up to late :(
  • angiemcnett
    angiemcnett Posts: 429
    Options
    What an awesome job with the chart! :smile: THANK YOU! :) I will get you my measurements tomorrow. Have a good night.
  • JustJenn419
    Options
    i signed up to late :(

I will get you in tomorrow. I already had the information in the chart before you posted but was having a problem uploading it. I'll put your info in when I update everything.