Replies

• 511nmacintosh
    511nmacintosh Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    After cleaning out my friends list of those that are inactive, I wouldn't mind meeting a few new people.

I'm a runner and weight lifter, and I'm looking to lose another 17lbs. I find that I am more active with sticking to goals when I put in the effort to getting to know others and helping them along the way. So feel free to add.
  • Jess_Crosby
    Jess_Crosby Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    looking for more friends :)
  • planetcadillac
    planetcadillac Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. 40 year old male in Charlotte, NC. I decided to make a career change. In addition to a career change, I am doing a little lifestyle change. I am going to shed 20-25lbs. I joined a bicycling club, and am planning on starting CrossFit later in the summer after the weight starts coming off. I participate in a lot of outdoor sports and like to stay active. I enjoy cooking a variety of foods and am on a somewhat reduced carb diet with good fats and protein. Always looking to meet and talk to more people so feel free!
  • sydneyrester
    sydneyrester Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yes! Would love some new friends! Anyone is welcome to add me (:
  • Colvinz13
    Colvinz13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Love meeting new people to help motivate me!!! Please feel free to add me!!!
  • DeannaLVFT
    DeannaLVFT Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    New to MyFitnessPal :)

Deanna, 22. Recent college graduate with a Bachelor's in Exercise Science. Feel free to add me!
  • SazFour
    SazFour Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends! Especially vegetarian/vegans, coeliacs & people with open diaries <3 but I will accept everyone, feel free to add me!

[18 | 5'6 | SW: 206 CW:140 GW:126]
  • k_kinney
    k_kinney Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, yes I would love some friends!
  • Cita1651
    Cita1651 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all!! My name is Recita! I am looking for friends for motivation and accountability. Lord knows I have been losing and gaining the same 40lbs for the past 3 years and I am fed up and really want to get it right this time. I truly love working out (always have), but Food is the issue. Looking for some new people in my life with new perspectives on food, working out, and prescriptions for simply living well. Blessings!
  • jeanettempo
    jeanettempo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking to add more friends feel free to add me. Am living in New Hampshire looking for gym buddy as well. Could use any support to stay in track...
    thanks
  • Rungirl137
    Rungirl137 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • adriennee713
    adriennee713 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I know y'all need motivation just as much as I do! Add me
  • jdevergillo7
    jdevergillo7 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Add me for daily posts :)
  • Healthyhenk
    Healthyhenk Posts: 33 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Looking for friends :smiley: I'm from the Netherlands . Hope to "see" you soon :smiley:
  • helwanif
    helwanif Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I've been a seasonal user of MFP, but I need to keep logging food in order to achieve goals.
  • nikosdemertzis
    nikosdemertzis Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    add me too
  • rohanjavalkar
    rohanjavalkar Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

This is Rohan. Would like to make some friends here. Hoping to find like minded people seeking great bodies that they dream to have.

• kianamora9
    kianamora9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm new to this. ☺❤