Jillian Michaels ripped in 30-Anyone want to join me?

Options

Replies

• Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hey! I wanna jump into this group please? I just started day one level one yesterday !.. I have done the shred..Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and Six Week Six pack and loved all three, I found level 1 pretty straight forward ...il stay with it for the first week though.. I like the fact its one level a week rather than for 10 days like the shred.. How has everyone been finding it ? any good results ?
  • ekdavis
    ekdavis Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I posted my results about two posts above your original.

-e
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Completed Level2 Day 5 today , also did some ab work , hope u guys have a great weekend :flowerforyou:

840850.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

yforchristmas.jpg
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Hi I got my workout in.Have a great day everyone. :happy:
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed Level 2 Day 6, hope u guys are continuing getting ripped :flowerforyou:
  • ykfarrell
    ykfarrell Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It seems I'm a week behind all of you, but I need you to keep me motivated! Just got the DVD this past weekend and finished Week 1, Day 2 this morning! I don't need to lose a lot of weight, but after having 3 kids, I'm hoping to tone up! Hopefully, this DVD will help!

Good luck to all of you!
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I did Level 2 for the first time last night and I really like it - great strength moves. The only one I find absolutely impossible, is the push-up while bringing one knee forward, how on earth is that even possible!! :laugh:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Hi:smile:
    I'm done with the whole work out. ripped in 30.I do love this workout.I plan on doing it again in about a month or so.so if this thread is still here I will be on it again.I am here to motivate you all:flowerforyou: .You can do it.Jillian says when your done you will thank her and I do thank her.I do feel toner.:happy:
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Hi:smile:
    I'm done with the whole work out. ripped in 30.I do love this workout.I plan on doing it again in about a month or so.so if this thread is still here I will be on it again.I am here to motivate you all:flowerforyou: .You can do it.Jillian says when your done you will thank her and I do thank her.I do feel toner.:happy:

What were ur results like , do u have any before or afters, congrats on completing it
  • suzanne63
    Options
    :smile: Thank you.I do not have any before and afters and I did not measure myself or anything.I did not need to lose alot of weight.Just tone up and I definantly feel this workout toned me up and got me started to do other workouts too.I will do ripped in 30 alot.I really like it.
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed Level 2 Day 6, have a great night guys
  • suzanne63
    Options
    That's really good.Your doing great.:happy:
  • ykfarrell
    ykfarrell Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just finished Week 1 Day 3.

How many days a week is everyone doing this workout? Are you doing anything else with it?
  • dirtyblue
    dirtyblue Posts: 90
    Options
    Just started W1D1 last night. I have just completed a round of Chalean Extreme and I must say that the Ripped in 30 kicked my butt! I was just dripping in sweat when I was done and I am definietly feeling the aches today! Great workout!
  • suzanne63
    Options
    hi welcome :happy:
  • ErikaSwenson
    ErikaSwenson Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Would this be good for toning more so than losing? I really want to tone (flat tummy please oh please) but do not want to lose too much more weight.
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Yes, i am currently doing it because i only need to lose the last 5 pounds or so , i started doing it cause it focuses more on toning u will love it , Today i completed Level 2 Day 8 , hope u guys are still getting ripped:flowerforyou:
  • Saved06
    Saved06 Posts: 3
    Options
    Question, I started it but am doing every other day because I work out at the gym, and go for long runs in between. I am now wondering if I should just be doing the ripped in 30 everyday????? Love the workout, I'm really feeling it in those hard to reach places too....
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    I do it everyday except for saturdays and sundays , i am doing a Ripped In 30/Turbo Fire Hybrid, so i also do cardio, i also drink protein shakes for muscle repair , i am definitely seeing a results , i do level 1 for 2 weeks , level 2 for 2 weeks and so on, how long are ur runs?
  • ErikaSwenson
    ErikaSwenson Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Yes, i am currently doing it because i only need to lose the last 5 pounds or so , i started doing it cause it focuses more on toning u will love it , Today i completed Level 2 Day 8 , hope u guys are still getting ripped:flowerforyou:

Thanks! I will pick up a copy within the next couple weeks...currently finishing 30DS...love JM!