Aliens,Bigfoot,ghosts

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    It seems we are intrinsically linked with the universe. We are part of something so big it's beyond imagination and comprehension. Particularly annoying to be part of this amazing planet and not fully understand it

I'm intrinsically linked with carnitas tacos.
  • abrubru
    abrubru Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    An octopus is just 8 eels stapled to a basketball

I know I'm late, but this maybe my very favorite thing ever said on MFP. actually did lol
  • abrubru
    Options
    LAWoman72 wrote: »
    abrubru wrote: »
    OMG! I want a dead Bigfoot hair sweater.

Totally putting this on my Amazon wish list.

But will it smell like wet bigfoot? Ewwww...

If Bigfeet know how to dematerialize their dead and collect every nugget of poop to the extent of fooling scientists combing the vicinity with UV lighting and microscopic vision, then surely they know how to rinse out some collected dead hair.

Still want one, do they come in pink?

I'm thinking slate blue...but they must come in pink ESPECIALLY if Bigfeet can dematerialize other bigfeet and bypass infrared...
  • abrubru
    Options

For now this is ALL fantasy. There is a good chance that there is other life. Whether it's smart or has one eye sensor and a 12-hour life span on any given potentially life-inhabiting planet is literally still up for grabs.

This...I believe that in a vast open space there must be other things that contain a blueprint like DNA and that eat, drink, respire, multiply...BUT, who knows how intelligent or what size. What if we are truly just some intergalactic high school science project gone wrong? :o
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    I will add this: Imagine searching the cosmos for "Intelligent Life". We send out radio signals and hope for a response. Imagine a planet completely covered with water inhabited by whales. They are intelligent but have no way to respond. It's all "what ifs".