What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• MissMaggieMuffin
    MissMaggieMuffin Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I have a bunch of barely-worn medium t-shirts, because every time we go to some tourist trap or roadside oddity we buy a shirt for posterity. Since they're not really broken in, I usually have to kind of stretch them out as I'm putting them on so they don't squish my boobs. This morning getting ready for bed I put one on and was a little taken aback how it just slid on with no stretching. B) So long boobies!

This is a pretty minor NSV, but I need to look for positives today because I just had some bloodwork come back with wonky results. No diagnosis yet but it fits the profile for the beginnings of NAFLD. I know I'm on the right track to get it in check and be healthy again but it's still scary.

@lapesadilla Congratulations on the NSV. Wish you all the best with your health issues!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!