True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I confess I'm so demotivated by my job that it will get me into trouble for missing deadlines. I worked so hard last year I burnt out. My workload and stress reflected poorly on my manager so I then got a poor performance review from her. This year I just can't bring myself to give a crap about my job. My main focus has been on health and wellbeing which is working out well but being motivated at work, not so much.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess I wish I weren't such a cry baby. I've cried way too much, even at the stupidist things. I read something on here today that made me ball. (Or is it bawl?)

It's "bawl".... but I understand. I'm overly emotional. I cry often over the smallest things as a stress relief. There's nothing wrong with that. In my opinion, it's far better to be an openly emotional person than someone that hides that built in human trait. You feel whatever you want to feel Lady :)
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess I wish I weren't such a cry baby. I've cried way too much, even at the stupidist things. I read something on here today that made me ball. (Or is it bawl?)

It's "bawl".... but I understand. I'm overly emotional. I cry often over the smallest things as a stress relief. There's nothing wrong with that. In my opinion, it's far better to be an openly emotional person than someone that hides that built in human trait. You feel whatever you want to feel Lady :)

*bawling at this* j/k

<3
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    I seem to tear up a lot now that I'm working out, eating healthy & losing weight. I guess stuffing my fat *kitten* with donuts & burgers before was like a corking a bottle so that all the BS inside didn't spill out.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    I had quit smoking ciggs for over 3 years now. But, broke down and had one today. I feel guilty for doing so now, but remembered why I quit in the first place. :s
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    I confess, I have no clue what the points are for on MFP.. please don't add me to the dumbest thing said thread.. :o
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    becky3695 wrote: »
    Sometimes I check my heart rate on my Fitbit during intimate moments to make sure I'm "working" hard enough.

I snorted when I read this^^^^^ Sooooo fekken adorable U R!
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    Part of me is retreating deep into myself (no nasty pun there). I am hiding the part that wants to lash out. I'm numbing the part that wants to feel. I'm pulling away.
  • SojournerThirteen
    Options
    JeanieWww wrote: »
    Part of me is retreating deep into myself (no nasty pun there). I am hiding the part that wants to lash out. I'm numbing the part that wants to feel. I'm pulling away.

May I ask from whom and why?
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm still awake and it sucks. I am laying in bed over thinking everything.
  • JeanieWww
    Options
    Just hiding the part that wants to lash out from hurting, because it's not right or kind. Numbing the part that wants to feel, so I don't hurt. Pulling back so I keep a tight reign on myself. Just because I hurt doesn't give me the right to hurt others.
  • SojournerThirteen
    Options
    JeanieWww wrote: »
    Just hiding the part that wants to lash out from hurting, because it's not right or kind. Numbing the part that wants to feel, so I don't hurt. Pulling back so I keep a tight reign on myself. Just because I hurt doesn't give me the right to hurt others.

Makes sense and is a mature and responsible outlook and action on your part. Each of us is responsible for our feelings and our response actions taken based on them, or based on what is our best action. You are a descent person
  • JeanieWww
    Options

Makes sense and is a mature and responsible outlook and action on your part. Each of us is responsible for our feelings and our response actions taken based on them, or based on what is our best action. You are a descent person

I try to be :) Thank you.
  • SojournerThirteen
    Options
    That's more than sooo many do sweetie :*

U R welcome--just calling it like I see it
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I think it should be illegal to be up this early on a Saturday.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options

It is. Go back to bed before you get arrested.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Just see someone eating pizza in this heat. Wanted to slap them for not understanding the rules of food.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

It is. Go back to bed before you get arrested.

Work doesn't take care of itself.
  • lindsayann2
    lindsayann2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just started diet back this week, but still gonna party this weekend. :p