True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I confess I am one of those people that likes to change the topic away from something that has beaten to death. So what is everyone having for lunch?
    I had a bacon and sausage melt at subway. Don't judge me.

It's been so long since I've had Subway. No judgement... I want Subway now.

I only got a 6" I wish I'd gotten the footlong now.

Next time I'll share with you :)
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I am one of those people that likes to change the topic away from something that has beaten to death. So what is everyone having for lunch?
    I had a bacon and sausage melt at subway. Don't judge me.

It's been so long since I've had Subway. No judgement... I want Subway now.

Next time I'll share with you :)

Yay!!!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

If I had a dollar for every time I said that......

good morning!
  • Relax_Its_Just_Burpees
    Options
    I got accepted into University today and 5 minutes later I got offered a flight attendant job. Now I don't know what to do. I want to do both.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I got accepted into University today and 5 minutes later I got offered a flight attendant job. Now I don't know what to do. I want to do both.

Do both.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options

:lol: hell sometimes I would be happy for 6 inches
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Do both.

this.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options

Flip a coin.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I'm still surprised I have a boyfriend, but I'm not as anxious as I thought I'd be in a relationship
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I read the last 80-100 posts and still have no clue what's going on... except that some of you have some pretty tasty lunches. Makes my brunch meal of toasted Smores English muffin with nutella and a thing of Greek yogurt with strawberries seem kinda boring.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options

:lol: hell sometimes I would be happy for 6 inches

You two :D

• FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    I have actually been giving this question serious thought. Brownies should not have nuts in them. However, if they do have nuts there is less of a chance that I will actually eat them, which is kinda what I need right now. But then again, brownies should always be eaten. It's a conundrum.

You sound like my brownie twin. LOL! I hate nuts in brownies. They should be soft, warm & chewy. They should not have crunchy bits in them, but if they do, they still must be eaten. LOL
  • Macgeek74
    Macgeek74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to Hot Sauce. Ghost Pepper sauce baby :)
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I read the last 80-100 posts and still have no clue what's going on... except that some of you have some pretty tasty lunches. Makes my brunch meal of toasted Smores English muffin with nutella and a thing of Greek yogurt with strawberries seem kinda boring.

I've been craving Smores since you posted that muffin last week. Yesterday, I had some for dessert. It was glorious.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    I confess it's frustrating hearing about the "clique" stuff. I have friends here, am I in a clique? I see groups of people who don't interact with me...am I left out of the clique? Am I spelling it correctly?

I pondered this too..I think I might be a clique of one :(

I mean I get the PM sharing thing is way out of line and sneaky flaggers and stuff @MrStabbems mentioned and I agree. But the "clique" thing comes up a lot and every time I can't tell if I'm in it or on the outside of it :lol:

Lol....maybe someone should list the cliques ..I think this was spoken of somewhere else ...are there names for these cliques..badges? Special jackets? ..
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I confess it's frustrating hearing about the "clique" stuff. I have friends here, am I in a clique? I see groups of people who don't interact with me...am I left out of the clique? Am I spelling it correctly?

I never considered cliques as an adult thing...I thought it was a high school mean girl kinda thing.

Same here. That's why it's confusing as hell that it seems to affect people so much.

Alright! We'll sort into Clique factions!
    START A THREAD!
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options

Alright! We'll sort into Clique factions!
    START A THREAD!

I'm joining Dauntless! None of the others will appreciate my self-destructive hobbies.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »

The usual. People have to complain about something. Also. Give me your lunch! It sounds great.

It's a little more exciting than the typical high fiber English muffin with pb2... but I'm making a tasty white chicken chili in the crock pot for dinner and it's fairly low cal and high fiber. Left room for nutella! It's the little things in life.
  • annabel92
    annabel92 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have to pretend to anyone around me that I'm allergic to wasp and bee stings because my reaction when they're around is too extreme... :blush: