True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    I confess it's frustrating hearing about the "clique" stuff. I have friends here, am I in a clique? I see groups of people who don't interact with me...am I left out of the clique? Am I spelling it correctly?

I pondered this too..I think I might be a clique of one :(

I mean I get the PM sharing thing is way out of line and sneaky flaggers and stuff @MrStabbems mentioned and I agree. But the "clique" thing comes up a lot and every time I can't tell if I'm in it or on the outside of it :lol:

Lol....maybe someone should list the cliques ..I think this was spoken of somewhere else ...are there names for these cliques..badges? Special jackets? ..
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I confess it's frustrating hearing about the "clique" stuff. I have friends here, am I in a clique? I see groups of people who don't interact with me...am I left out of the clique? Am I spelling it correctly?

I never considered cliques as an adult thing...I thought it was a high school mean girl kinda thing.

Same here. That's why it's confusing as hell that it seems to affect people so much.

Alright! We'll sort into Clique factions!
    START A THREAD!

Fine. But my clique has the matching jackets and bedazzled leg warmers. Dibs!!!

START A THREAD!

I'm joining Dauntless! None of the others will appreciate my self-destructive hobbies.
    We shall pull our faction titles from the hearts of our favorite fiction here we go
    Dauntless(claimed)
    Hufflepuff
    Hobbitses
    Pretties?

I mean I get the PM sharing thing is way out of line and sneaky flaggers and stuff @MrStabbems mentioned and I agree. But the "clique" thing comes up a lot and every time I can't tell if I'm in it or on the outside of it :lol:

Lol....maybe someone should list the cliques ..I think this was spoken of somewhere else ...are there names for these cliques..badges? Special jackets? ..

I never considered cliques as an adult thing...I thought it was a high school mean girl kinda thing.

Same here. That's why it's confusing as hell that it seems to affect people so much.

START A THREAD!

And someone got a name to accommodate Kitty's needs?
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

I only got a 6" I wish I'd gotten the footlong now.

If I had a dollar for every time I said that......

:lol: hell sometimes I would be happy for 6 inches

Damn finally somebody that gets me.
  • captainfantastic94
    Options

START A THREAD!

START A THREAD!

I'm joining Dauntless! None of the others will appreciate my self-destructive hobbies.
    We shall pull our faction titles from the hearts of our favorite fiction here we go
    Dauntless(claimed)
    Hufflepuff
    Hobbitses
    Pretties?

START A THREAD!

My clique is called *kittens*

I'm totally going to just call it * kittens *, I have no idea but it was before but we are going to leave those astriks in and have some fun with it
  • captainfantastic94
    Options

START A THREAD!

START A THREAD!

Dauntless(claimed)
    Hufflepuff
    Hobbitses
    Pretties?

START A THREAD!

My clique is called *kittens*

I'm totally going to just call it * kittens *, I have no idea but it was before but we are going to leave those astriks in and have some fun with it

That's exactly what it was ;)

You sneaky *kitten*
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

I only got a 6" I wish I'd gotten the footlong now.

If I had a dollar for every time I said that......

:lol: hell sometimes I would be happy for 6 inches

What's worse? wishing you had 6" or not getting to use it. LOL

Ok, so that might be TMI. I hope I don't get anymore warning points for that.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I read the last 80-100 posts and still have no clue what's going on... except that some of you have some pretty tasty lunches. Makes my brunch meal of toasted Smores English muffin with nutella and a thing of Greek yogurt with strawberries seem kinda boring.

I've been craving Smores since you posted that muffin last week. Yesterday, I had some for dessert. It was glorious.

I just saw this. Those damn Smores English muffins are addicting. I love Smores everything.

I'm happy you got your Smores and that they were glorious!
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I confess I just said a really bad word in front of my son because I stepped on a hot wheels car... and I'm very glad he didn't repeat it back to me.
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    I confess I just said a really bad word in front of my son because I stepped on a hot wheels car... and I'm very glad he didn't repeat it back to me.

Was it *kitten*?
  • FeraFilia
    Options

Was it *kitten*?

Yes. Yes it was.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    The wind is almost completely out of my sails for grad school. I'm only applying this time around because my boss is completely on my side and has been very strategic about getting me into favorable positions and I feel like I owe it to him.
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5 shades of red right now thanks to a compliment from a stranger.....I wish I didn't feel so awkward and embarrassed when someone says something nice to me.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5 shades of red right now thanks to a compliment from a stranger.....I wish I didn't feel so awkward and embarrassed when someone says something nice to me.

You're cute.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options

That's a good thing. It means that you are down to earth and actually appreciate a compliment when it's given.
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »

That's a good thing. It means that you are down to earth and actually appreciate a compliment when it's given.

:smile: I like to think so!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I don't feel so motivational this week.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »

I don't think everyone who doesn't ~seem~ to appreciate a compliment actually doesn't appreciate it. They may have had too many meaningless/creepy compliments thrown at them that it's hard to know when to believe them. Just playing devil's advocate.
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    That's ok, take a break, take a walk, and enjoy some time with you!:)

Was it *kitten*?

Yes. Yes it was.

That's nothing! You could have said *kitten*
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Well it is only Monday, so what can we do to get you motivated for the rest of the week?? :)