Products of Interest: CANADIAN Edition

Replies

• oceandaisies
    oceandaisies Posts: 47 Member
    I also love the PC Skyr yogurts.

Liberte Mediterrane Yogurt is deliciousness, better than ice cream in my world. I get the 142g 12 pk at Costco with 4 flavours of fruit in the bottom when they're on sale
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Does anyone know of a lower calorie wrap available in Canada that doesn't taste like cardboard?
  • Tacklewasher
    Thanks. I'll try those.
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Does anyone know of a lower calorie wrap available in Canada that doesn't taste like cardboard?

I mentioned the la tortilla factory ones in another thread but not sure if you tried them. I buy them at low carb grocery because while they are insane to think carbs are demons, they make good wraps
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    ktt4ygqxxct7.jpg
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Dang, I've never seen either of those tortilla brands around here.
  • Tacklewasher
    Dang, I've never seen either of those tortilla brands around here.

The small Save On foods by my house doesn't have them. Have to try the bigger one or Superstore I guess.
  • Tacklewasher
    So, having zero luck finding any of the lower cal tortillas. It's okay as I still have some to go through, but I do hope to find a source soon.
  • Jen2133
    Jen2133 Posts: 94 Member
    I can't live without the PC brand Chipotle Hot Sauce from Super Store.

Actually, Super Store has a few low calorie sauces I like within their Blue Label (healthy) line of foods – Buffalo Wing sauce and a BBQ one I believe. I do watch the sodium levels on these, but so far, so good.

Walden Farms also has quite a good line of syrups, salad dressings and sauces that are low calorie or calorie free (available at supplement stores). It makes me wonder, though, how can something be calorie free??? What is in it if it has no calories, but tastes good??? Suspicious!

I'm of the mind that a small amount of regular, unprocessed, 'good stuff' is best :)
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    I cannot find any Diet Mt Dew at all. Every store i go to either doesnt have it or only has the small bottles. Anyone know where to get some 2L?
  • annacole94
    annacole94 Posts: 997 Member
    My Co-Op has the Flat Out wraps. Is Co-Op a western province thing?

I love the PC Blue Buffalo sauce.

We did buy some sketchy calorie-free Parkay butter spray. It works to stick flavour to air-popped popcorn.
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    Anyone try the special K chip like crackers? They are amazing!!!! So low in cals too
  • marelthu
    marelthu Posts: 184 Member
    The Luovo frozen meals are excellent. They're not with the usual frozen meals but farther down in the freezer section with the Amy's brand stuff (which I think always leaves an after taste). I always thought frozen dinners were off limits because of the salt content but my dietitian said as long as you stay under 500 mg they're ok once in a while.
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    crazyravr wrote: »
    So, having zero luck finding any of the lower cal tortillas. It's okay as I still have some to go through, but I do hope to find a source soon.

https://lowcarbcanada.ca/

My love for you just got scary...

*skips off to go find low calorie baked goods*
  • Poisonedpawn78
    So i confirmed today that in the southern ontario region at least, Diet Mt Dew is discontinued. Some places have a few 591ml bottles left but that is it. I tweeted Dew Canada and they are lying insisting its still available.

It always amazes me that a company could have no idea whats happening with its product.
  • KayHBE
    KayHBE Posts: 906 Member
    So i confirmed today that in the southern ontario region at least, Diet Mt Dew is discontinued. Some places have a few 591ml bottles left but that is it. I tweeted Dew Canada and they are lying insisting its still available.

It always amazes me that a company could have no idea whats happening with its product.

I would think the company still has it, it would be the individual stores who aren't bringing it in anymore. They can't make a store carry it and I would think the stores aren't selling enough to support bringing it in anymore.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Well bacon of course. and maple syrup.
  • Poisonedpawn78
    KayHBE wrote: »

I would think the company still has it, it would be the individual stores who aren't bringing it in anymore. They can't make a store carry it and I would think the stores aren't selling enough to support bringing it in anymore.

If a product exists but nobody is selling it. Does it really exist?